|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeApartmentApartment||Rent $1000||Deposit$1000||Beds 1 bd||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet500 sq feet||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityMay 01, 2021|
|Apartment Unfurnished 500 sq feet Deposit: $1000 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities Included: Heat Water|
Mission 1 Bedroom - Renovated Unit
One-bedroom located in a small 3 storey Mission walk-up.
- Hardwood floors
- New high gloss white kitchen
- Fully renovated bathroom
- Common areas are updated with new carpet, new suite doors, new door hardware, new trim, new paint
- Building caters to young professionals and creatives
- Great for persons with an active lifestyle
- Parking available for an additional $60/month
Clean and quiet professionally managed building with a great mix of tenants.
- No smoking
- No pets
- Single occupancy only
- Quiet hours between 10pm-9am
One of the best inner city locations - close to the river and nature of Lindsey Park as well as the restaurants and cafes of 4th Street/17th Avenue.
- Public transit. Major bus route within a 1 minute walk; C-Train within a 15 minute walk.
- Proximity to downtown. 15/20 minute walk to downtown core; 5 minute drive
- Great for active and outdoor lifestyle. One minute from the bike path. Yoga, Spin, Barre Belle, Swimming, track, badminton and squash within a 10 minute walk. Goodlife is a 15 minute walk.
- Groceries and pharmacy close by. Grocery store (Safeway) is two blocks away
- Day life and night life almost right at your doorstep. Cafes and restaurants are two blocks away
- Coffee culture. Six coffee shops within ~10 blocks (Starbucks, Phil and Sebastian, Purple Perk, The Boulangerie, Second Cup, Cafe Rosso)
- Delicious dining. Many dining options close by from fast-causual to fine dining. Of note, five of Canada's top 100 restaurants are located within ~10 blocks (Model Milk, Pigeon Hole, Shokinun, Anju, Ten Foot Henry).