|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeBasementBasement||Rent $975||DepositOne Full Months Rent with utilities||Beds 1 bd||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet975 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityAug 01, 2021|
|Basement Unfurnished 975 ft2 Deposit: One Full Months Rent with utilities Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities not included - see description|
Beautifully Renovated LEGAL Lower Suite-Flat rate Utilities!
Incentives: Discounts at stores like the Brick for our tenants
Why rent with Calgary Houses for Rent? We have been awarded Small Landlord of the Year and Tenant Service awards by the Calgary Residential Rental Association!
You’ve been reading lots of ads, right? Well look no further! This beautiful one bedroom, lower suite is sure to please! Check out this comprehensive list, look at our pictures and, then come preview your new home! Only $975 plus $150 flat rate utilities for $1125 monthly available for August 1st move in.
This is a legal suite and has been registered with the city.
- Kitchen: Featuring a breakfast bar this kitchen is bright and open with warm paint and laminate flooring. Updated fixtures throughout the home!
- Bathroom: Updated shower, sink, lights, paint, tiling and flooring.
- Living Room: Open concept living room with lots of natural light, warm tones and carpet. Room for a home office!
- Bedroom: Warm paint and carpet make this bedroom extra cozy!
- Yard: Fenced in low maintenance Yard with a Shed for common storage.
Want more perks? How about large bright windows (no dungeon suite here!) your own in-suite Laundry, in-suite storage, and a private entrance! (No common entrance, your private entrance is round the back with just a few steps down to your suite. This is a walk up suite)
We offer a flat rate utility package of $150/month. This means you will not have sky high utilities in the cold winter months so close to Christmas or need to chase tenants in the other suite for payments!
You can budget without stress knowing exactly what your monthly expenses are!
Location: This is the place for you IF you are looking for a centrally located home with quick access to everything you need including:
- Foothills Industrial Park
- Downtown (15 min tops)
- Public transport (close to bus routes!)
- Shopping and international restaurants galore!
- Quick access to 52nd Street, Peigan Trail and Deerfoot Trail
- Playground on the same street!
This home has very easy access to highways and industrial zones. Coming home to this house is easy, relaxing and comfortable.
Pets are negotiable (pet fee applies)—Sorry, No elephants! STRICTLY non-smoking/vaping both inside and in the yard! No exceptions please!
Not what you're looking for? Give us a call, we have several homes in our portfolio, let us help you find the perfect place to hang your hat!
During the COVID-19 pandemic we have implemented extra precautionary measures to protect your health.
This starts with providing video tours before in person viewings occur.
We have implemented a detailed procedure for our in-person tours that will be communicated to you once your viewing is booked.