Be very suspicious of any landlord that is out of town and requires you to send money in exchange for the property keys. Visit our scam alert page for more information.
Here are some other properties that you might like
33 Herron Mews NE
33 Herron Mews NE
1 Bedroom Basement
- Deposit $1250
- 1 Bath
- 611 ft2
- Long Term
- Apr 01, 2023
Features & Amenities
Laundry - In Suite
About 33 Herron Mews NE
Cozy Brand new 1 bed 1 bath basement suite in Livingston
Be the first to live in this brand new suite in the sought after Livingston community. Livingston is one of Calgary’s most coveted north quadrant destinations. Ideally located and once fully developed, this community will offer an exceptional area where residents can live, shop, work, learn and play close to home! This home features 1 Bed and 1 Bath, Kitchen with Full Height Cabinetry, Soft Close Doors and Drawers, Quartz Countertops and Stainless Steel kitchen appliance package. The Primary Bedroom features a 2 pc En suite with Walk in Closet.
This duplex is equipped with state of the art appliances and features such as:
- Heat Recovery Ventilator(HRV). The HRV acts both as humidity control as well as the home’s primary ventilation system.
- Whirlpool 30-inch Wide Top-Freezer Refrigerator
- 5.3 cu Whirpool Electric Range with Frozen Bake Technology
- 1.7 cu ft Microwave Hood Combination wit Electronic touch controls
- Whirlpool Heavy duty Dishwasher with 1 hr wash cycle
- Samsung 2.6 cu ft 24" Front Load Washer with Intuitive Smart Controls
- Samsung 4.0 cu ft 24" Front Load Electric Dryer with Intuitive Smart Controls
- Smart Home Honeywell Heating and Ventilation Thermostat control
Airport: Less than 20 minutes drive to YYC Airport.
Shopping: You won’t have to travel far to find a wide range of shopping, dining and entertainment options. With over 200 retail outlets, you’re sure to satisfy your shopping needs at the nearby Cross Iron Mills commercial district.
School: Livingston is an excellent community for young and growing families. With a proposed on-site elementary school, parents will feel at ease knowing their children are close to home.
Transportation: 20 minutes walk and 5 minutes drive to multiple bus stations
Parking: 2 Car parking spots behind the house + Free Street parking. Detached garage planned for 2024.
Besides the above listed appliances and location features, you will also enjoy exclusive access to Livingston community features such as
- Picnic shelter
- Water Spray Park
- Tennis Court
- Ping Pong Table
- Community gardens
- Fire pit plaza
- Skating Rinks (Leisure and Hockey)
- Meeting and Multi-use Rooms
- Storage building Gymnasium
- Day Care Space
- Café Space
- Banquet Hall
- Kitchen rental.
Utilities: NOT included in the Rent
Looking for a responsible tenant with good credit, references and verifiable proof of income.
Viewing on March 25th and 26th , 2023 (10am to 4pm)