|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeBasementBasement||Rent $950||Deposit$950||Beds 1 bd||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet850 ft2||FurnishingFurnished||Lease TermShort Term||AvailabilityImmediate|
|Basement Furnished 850 ft2 Deposit: $950 Term of Lease: Short Term|
|Utilities not included - see description|
Bright walk-out secondary suite (furnished) near LRT station | Flexible Lease
Key Information (What makes it different than other suits) and why you want it:
1) Flexible lease.
2) The suite has a separate address and mailbox.
3) Walking distance to Tuscany LRT station (Less than 1 KM).
4) Legal suite, which means separate access and secure according to the city codes.
5) Has fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, freeze, stove, microwave etc).
6) In-suite laundry (washer and dryer).
7) Fully furnished (Please see the pictures). You need to just move in.
8) Stair accessibility from the outside. No challenging access like any other basement suite.
9) Separate thermostat and furnace. Therefore, it is warm on cold days and you can control your suite's temperature.
10) Very bright for the big windows. You can even see the mountains on a sunny day.
11) Excellent residential area. Very quiet and family-centric neighborhood.
12) Across the bike trail which will take you to Baker’s Park and Downtown directly if you are a biker.
Rent and Rules:
1) 3 Months lease to begin with. We may extend after the first 3 months based on our mutual agreement (We will be flexible: from monthly to one-year lease).
However no rent increase for at least 12 months from the start of first lease if we mutually agree to extend the lease after the first 3 months.
2) Adult professional (or University Student) only. No kids and no more than two persons allowed. No exception to this rule under any circumstance.
For one adult: $950/Month + 25% of the Utilities.
For two adults: $1100 + 40% of the Utilities.
4) Security Deposit: 1 Month's Rent.
5) No party or loud music.
6) No smoking (in any form) and no pets (including service and/or support animal - you can break the lease anytime if your situation changes and you need to have a service animal. All you will need is a document from the medical service provider to prove the change of situation.)
7) No live plants are allowed on the property for any reason. No exception is granted. If you need to have live plants for any reason, you can break the lease anytime. All you will need is a document from the medical service provider to prove the change of situation.
8) Internet access can be added for $25/month. It will be via wifi and you can use unlimited data.
1) Proof of Employment (or Student status) and Government-issued photo ID must be provided. For employment verification, we will need you to send an email from your school/work email address as a part of the approval process.
2) Reference check will be required.