|Type||Rent||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Deposit||Furnishing||Term of Lease||Availability|
|TypeBasementBasement||Rent $1150||Beds2 bd||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet950 ft2||Deposit$1000||FurnishingUnfurnished||Term of LeaseNegotiable||AvailabilityOct 01, 2019|
|Basement Unfurnished 950 ft2 Deposit: 1000 Term of Lease: Negotiable|
Incl. Utlities - BRAND NEW RENO - 2 BDRM BASEMENT SUITE!
Potential for early move-in options for mid-September available.
Note: Pictures are of recently finished suite at different locations, same quality of finishings to be used here.
Call today for your showing, suite won't last!!!
Be the first to enjoy the new reno's, your new home will feature:
- Kitchen with an abundance of cupboards and counterspace, white cabinetry, and dishwasher with a hood fan that vents directly outside.
- 2 spacious bedrooms big enough for a queen-sized bed.
- New vinyl plank flooring throughout home.
- Fully renovated bathroom with a tub/shower, sleek 12x24 tiling, modern backsplash, and elegant vanity with additional storage.
- Your very own in-suite front load washer/dryer, no need for shared laundry accommodations anymore!
- New paint.
- Nice light fixtures that brighten up every room, pot lights in kitchen and family room.
- New hot water on demand, furnace and windows..
- Modern and inviting tones that will complement your decor.
- Two off-street parking stalls.
- Quick access to 17th Ave., Deerfoot, Stoney, Barlow, Blackfoot & Peigan Trail, Memorial Drive and 36th & 52nd St. - Excellent walk score of 78 so errands can easily be done on foot. - about 3 blocks to the No Frills grocery market and a strip mall. - International Ave. (17th Ave.) is filled with tons of restaurants, shopping, indoor/outdoor pool, public library, Elliston Park and walk/bike trails.
Schools (community and/or designated):
Public: Keeler Elem., Patrick Airlie Elem., Chris Akkerman Elem., Sir Wilfrid Laurier School, Jack James HS, Forest Lawn HS Catholic: Holy Trinity Elem., Holy Redeemer, Father Lacombe HS Alternative: (TLC), Almadina Language Charter Academy (ESL Charter), St. John Bosco Private School
This non-smoking home is perfect for a professional couple and/or a small family. Thanks so much for viewing the ad! (Note: Dogs over 30lbs won't be considered)
Call, text or email Steve for details. (403-880-1390, email@example.com)
About the Owner: I'm an experienced & attentive landlord that fixes items when they break, not when you move out. Most of my tenants stay long term and only leave if their family has outgrown the space.
This may not be the correct location of the property