Here are some other properties that you might like
351 Huntbourne Hill NE
- Deposit $1650
- 1 Bath
- 900 ft2
- Long Term
- Oct 01, 2023
Features & Amenities
Laundry - In Suite
About 351 Huntbourne Hill NE
PetsCats & dogs negotiable
Fee: $35 monthly fee
Year Built1970, recently renovated
Beautiful fully finish spacious basement with walkout
Incentives: Independent entrance and laundry room
Incentives: Available Oct 1 - In Suite Laundry + Independent Entrance
Welcome to this renovated basement suite located in Huntington Hills.
2 bedroom and 1 bathroom basement suite in the quiet community of Huntington Hills. Located close to transit (7 min walk), perfectly designed for professionals looking for comfort, convenience, and functionality.
Location: 351 Huntbourne Hill – Available Oct 1, 2023
RENT $1,650 per month + 35% of Utility bill (Internet, Heat, water, and electricity) Shared with upper main floor unit at the basis of single resident for both suites.
*FREE street parking available.
- Enter the basement suite from the walkout/ walk-up private entrance located at the side of the house, follow a few stairs down, and you will find the entrance door to a mudroom space to hang coats and/or leave shoes.
- Very large, carpeted living room with enough space to set up a desk/den-like area and fireplace with white brick and south-facing windows with lots of light.
- 2 carpeted bedrooms with large legal-size exit window, closet, and extra storage space, also south-facing windows.
- Three-piece bathroom with toilet, sink, and walk-in shower.
- Kitchen with full-size stove (not included when pictures were taken but in place) Appliances package including Washer, dryer, fridge, and microwave.
- Smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detector
- Private/ independent laundry room.
- Shared fully fenced backyard and unfenced front yard.
- Security cameras on-premises (outside spaces) that you can have access to.
- Pets are negotiable and the pet fee is $35/per month
Looking for a responsible tenant who will take care of the property. For serious inquiries, please message via Rent Faster first indicating who will be living with you (# of pets and family members), your preference on lease term, and your move-in date.
PROXIMITY This property is located near schools, public transportation, and the newly redeveloped Deerfoot City Mall which features great shopping, restaurants, and coffee shops. The superstore is located less than 5 minutes.
REQUIREMENTS Damage Deposit $1,650 Non-smokers only; pets negotiable.
Available: October 1. All applicants are subject to credit checks and past landlord references. Email us with questions viewings will only be scheduled after September 1st.