|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeBasementBasement||Rent $845||Deposit$1045 including flat rate utilities||Beds 2 bd||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet1000 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityOct 01, 2020|
|Basement Unfurnished 1000 ft2 Deposit: $1045 including flat rate utilities Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities Included: Not included|
Inglewood-2BR LEGAL Bsmt-2 mins to Dwntn/Walk out/flat rate util/Own Yard-pet ok
This apartment is everything you are looking for: the best part is the location. Only 2 minutes drive to downtown or short bike ride or you can even walk. Plus: It has everything you need to live comfortably and affordable at the same time. It's only $845 plus $200 flat rate utilities.
The outstanding features of this unit include
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. Only 2 minutes drive to downtown. It's an even shorter drive to reach the blackfoot/deerfoot highway. Don't waste your money in gas driving to and from work every day. You can even walk or bike to downtown. Don't waste your day stuck in traffic. Commute has never been this convenient. You can also walk to the grocery, and all other amenities. Inglewood is a great place to live and up and coming. Drive by the multiple new community developments - lots of new restaurants, boutique shops and other amenities sprouting up.
- Large and spacious living area of 1000 sf.
- Lots of windows to bring in that natural light so it does not feel like a basement suite. Windows are not dug into window wells, so it actually looks out above ground.
- Large open-concept kitchen with lots of cupboard and countertop space.
- Large living room area that will fit any size furniture. 2 windows to bring in that natural light.
- Separate dining area
- Spacious Master Bedroom. New carpets. Lots of closet space.
- 2nd Bedroom with lots of windows to bring in that natural light.
- Clean and updated bathroom with tub
- Your own washer and dryer - no need to share
- RARE FIND: Your own furnace and thermostat - you can control your own heat at your own time.
- RARE FIND: Walk out basement (with stairs). You have your own separated and private entrance.
- RARE FIND: Your door opens to your own exclusive fenced backyard. No need to share. In fact, no one else has the right of way to pass through your backyard. Ideal for kids and pets to run without having to worry about them.
- RARE FIND: Fixed rate for utilities at $200/month. No need to worry about fluctuations in utilities or budgeting.
- Your own reserved parking spot next to your unit.
- RARE FIND: This is a legal basement suite, so you can be assured of your safety.
So, what are you waiting for? Call us now. We would love to rent our place to you.
Rent is only $1045 INCLUDING utilities. That's only $845 + $200 flat rate for utilities! What a deal. (Note: we allow pets but we add $50/month to the rent to have the pet). Available for October 1, 2020.
Due to concerns over the transmission of the Covid 19 virus, we are limiting the amount of personal social interaction as much as possible, for the safety of our employees and yourself. In this light, we have provided a layout of the suite, aside from pictures. You can also contact Amy at email@example.com or call her at 403-612-8028 if you have any further questions or need more details related to the suite. This should give you enough information to determine if you are interested in filling out an application. If you are interested, please fill out an application on our website at savardproperties.com. Go to the tenant application tab. We will process your application immediately upon receiving it and, if approved, contact you to arrange a viewing of the property. Thus, once approved, you will still be given the chance to physically verify the information in the pictures, ads and layout as accurate before making a final decision. These are unprecedented times and the safety of our tenants, our staff and our fellow citizens are our first priority. Limiting social contact is the first step in doing our best to 'flatten the curve'. Thank you for your understanding. For your peace of mind, we are accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
Hurry, this wont last long.
This may not be the correct location of the property