|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeCondoCondo||Rent $1450||Deposit$1000||Beds 1 bd||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet||FurnishingFurnished||Lease TermNegotiable||AvailabilityJun 01, 2021|
|Condo Furnished Deposit: $1000 Term of Lease: Negotiable|
|Utilities Included: Heat Water Cable Electricity Internet|
MoveInReady-Exec Cozy Beautiful Fully Furnish 1BR (Util&Int Incl)Downtown CTrain
Incentives: (Util&Inter Incl) Fully Furnished Fitness center,TV/Inter incl, roof-top kitchen
- Fully Furnished (Utilities,TV/Internet Included)
- Location Location !! 1 BR * Rent - $1450 DD $1000
- Move-in ready! Just bring in your suitcase and enjoy !!
- Short Terms are welcome too
- Available June 1st * Address 450 8th Ave SE Calgary
- Walk to Super Store/Shopper Drug Mart/Banks/LRT station/River/Library/Bell Music Center/CityHall/Stephen Avenue
Executive Fully Furnished Cozy 1 Bed Room corner unit suite with unobstructed views with all upgrades next to newly built Central Library, City Hall C Train LRT Stations Bow Valley College Telus Convention Centre Jack Singer Concert Hall Harry Hays Building East Village Downtown Address - 450 8 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 1T2, Canada
Available June 1st = GREAT LOCATION - EASY ACCESS - Fitness Center - Amazing View - Yoga Studio, green space, BBQ area, fire pit with stunning panoramic views to the beautiful Rocky Mountains, Fully Furnished - corner unit, fully upgraded with Granite and hardwood flooring , TV access, In-suite Washer and Dryer. Private balcony - lots of sunshine - Great for working professional.
Next to New Central Library , LRT C-Train City Hall station - National Music Center Bell Studio - Bow Valley College - Arts Commons - Telus Convention Center - Fort Calgary - Bow River - Hotel Hilton - Stampede grounds - Saddledome
Great for Office Re locators - Office Guess house (cheaper than a Hotel - simply bring in the suitcase) Relocating Staff for a shorter term.
No parking included or available in the building. Free street parking from 6 pm - 9 am on the weekdays and Sunday. Paid parking lot nearby.
Rental term: Short term and long term
New corner unit facing River walk and St Patrick Island and Bridge in the downtown community of East Village with upgraded Hardwood Flooring, High Gloss Kitchen Cabinets and granite counter tops. steel appliances and in-suite Laundry Washer and Dryer, Heat Water Fitness Center Access to Kitchen and Maintenance fee is included except electricity.
Located in the highly desirable downtown community of East Village, this unit offers accessibility and affordability. Located in the heart of many local attractions and venues for entertainment and perfect living for urbanites who are on always on the go. Located on the corner of 8th Avenue and 4th Street SE, is adjacent to the St. Louis Hotel, across the street from the New Central Library, City Hall and just a few steps from the new Loblaw's Super Food Store. Perhaps most importantly for residents will be the fact that it is just 273 steps away from the nearest C-Train Terminal, giving residents quick-and-easy access to public transportation. The 7th Avenue Terminal is free to use for people travelling west into the downtown free fare zone.
A transit-oriented development that’s centered on walkability, if you’re looking for a true urban living experience, this condominium certainly provides just that.
As one of the more walk able buildings, you’ll be close to all kinds of neighborhood amenities like shopping, dining, entertainment, and of course transportation.
NEW ATTITUDE, NEW VISION, NEW LIFESTYLE.
Condo Unit Features
- Fully Furnished with New Furniture.
- Fully Upgraded Granite counter top Cabinets
- Hardwood floor through out the unit
- Steel appliances - Dish washer, Oven Glass Top Range, Microwave.& Refrigerator
- In-suite Combo Washer and Dryer (Laundry)
- Water and Heat is included
- Underground Storage & Bike Locker
- Rent includes – Heating, water, Fitness/Gym, Outdoor kitchen.
- Key fob security entry
- Indoor 2-Storey Rooftop Fitness Centre
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Outdoor Lounges & Gathering Areas
- City Viewing Areas
- Main Floor Retail
No parking included .
ALSO NEXT TO:
- Newly built Central Library & City Hall
- 3 minutes to Free 7th Avenue LRT C Train Station
- Bow Valley College
- Stephen Avenue Walk
- Telus Convention Center. Jack Singer Hall
- New Studio Bell, home of the National Music Centre
- Jack & Jean Leslie RiverWalk™ Pathway System
- New Loblaws Grocery Store coming soon
- East Village & Inglewood Shopping
- Patrick’s Island Bridge
- Fort Calgary
- RiverWalk Pathway System
- Simmons Restaurants
- Stephen Avenue Walk
- Fort Calgary Festival
- So much more!
- 98 Walk Score “Walkers Paradise”
- 83 Transit Score “Excellent Transit”
- 99 Bike Score “Biker’s Bliss”
Furnished with Brand New furnitur
Kitchen Dinning Area -
- Fully upgraded counter top and Cabinets
- All Stainless Steel Appliances
- In Suite Washer and Dryer
- Hardwood flooring
- Wardrobe (can be use for Storage/Hanging Jackets)
- Expandable Dinning table with Chairs
Living Room Area -
- Sofa cum Bed
- TV with Stand
- Carpet and Lamps
- Private Balcony
- Queen Size Bed with brand new Bed-in-a-bag
- Bed Frame with 4 storage boxes
- Wardrobe (3 doors) with Mirror
- Corner unit so you will enjoy view of 2 sides from the bed.
Rooftop Fitness Center and Kitchen -
- Indoor 2-storey Rooftop Fitness Cente
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Outdoor Lounges & Gathering Areas
EAST VILLAGE MASTERPLAN -The East Village is much more than a series of buildings – it’s designed to be a thriving community. This Condo will benefit from being at the very heart of this master-planned community.
SIMMONS BUILDING This heritage landmark has now become the premiere culinary highlight of the East Village. Simmons is home to Charbar, Phil & Sebastian coffee Roasters and Sidewalk Citizen Bakery.
FREE CITY HALL LRT STATION - You will have unparalleled access to the City Hall LRT station. Best of all, this is completely FREE from the East Village to 10th Street SW. Hop-on & hop-off, anywhere downtown.
NEW CENTRAL LIBRARY Now under construction, this is next door to one of world-renown Snohetta Architect’s architectural masterpieces. The New Central Library will function as a multi-purpose neighborhood hub, making the East Village an even more exciting place to live.
ST. PATRICK’S ISLAND & BRIDGE Facing, the St. Patrick’s Bridge that connects the East Village with St. Patrick’s Island & Calgary Zoo.
THE EAST VILLAGE HILTON HOTEL Conveniently located next door on your left, Friends and family will be able to stay at the East Village Hilton. The Hilton, will offer class-leading amenities, restaurants and lounges.
NATIONAL MUSIC CENTRE Conveniently located on your right is Studio Bell, home of the National Music Centre: At Studio Bell you can explore five floors of exhibitions that tell the story of music in Canada. Now open, you can celebrate music icons at the Canadian Halls of Fame, rock out with the interactive instrument installations and sing along in the vocal booths. Another architectural landmark in the East Village, Studio Bell is less than half a block
EAST VILLAGE RIVERWALK™ A 2km pedestrian promenade that connects the East Village, Chinatown & Inglewood amenities together.
THE HISTORIC ST. LOUIS HOTEL Next door is the historic St. Louis Hotel. Currently under renovation, this landmark will include a diverse mix of amenity uses including office space and restaurants.
INGLEWOOD SHOPPING Historic Inglewood’s eclectic shops and restaurants compliments the East Village and with the new Inglewood/Fort Calgary pedestrian bridge, it’s easier than ever to go back and forth.
SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT Fort Calgary, The Saddledome, The Stampede grounds and The BMO Centre host some of the best sports, live entertainment, trade shows and public events in Calgary. Enjoy the benefit of these amenities right at your doorstep.
Should you have any questions, or want to view the property, please feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org. or call at 403 585 0005
Viewing by appointment only.