|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeCondoCondo||Rent $1250||Deposit$1250||Beds 1 bd||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet575 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityJul 01, 2021|
|Condo Unfurnished 575 ft2 Deposit: $1250 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities Included: Heat Electricity Water|
1 bedroom condo near Kensington - Recently Renovated - ALL utilities included!
Incentives: All utilities included (heat, water, electricity)
Nicely renovated, end unit, 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom condo in the inner-city community of Briar Hill (next to Kensington and West Hillhurst). 2014 floor to ceiling renovation includes: laminate floors, shaker-style maple kitchen cabinets, stainless steel sink and high-end, pull-down faucet, countertops, subway tile backsplash, baseboards, light fixtures and fresh paint. All kitchen appliances are stainless steel: Bosch dishwasher; Frigidaire stove, refrigerator and microwave. Bathroom was fully renovated in 2011, and features tile floor, upgraded shower/sink faucets and high-efficiency dual-flush toilet. Monthly rent includes all utilities (heat, water, electric).
2021 improvements include all new doors, soft-close kitchen cabinets and fresh coat of paint throughout.
Other amenities include:
- dedicated single parking stall close to side entrance (visitor parking and nearby street parking also available)
- card-operated laundry in the building
- large in-suite storage closet with built-in shelves
- basketball/tennis court behind the building (note: currently closed until further notice)
- lots of green space & trees on the property
- 10 min walk to 2 C-train stations (Lion's Park, SAIT), Safeway & North Hill Mall, SAIT, Yoga Santosha studio, Urban Athlete Fitness Studio, Dairy Lane cafe, Made by Marcus Ice Cream, Bow River walking/bike paths, and all the bars, cafés and shops of Kensington district.
- 15 min (or less) bike/drive to downtown, U of C, McMahon stadium, and Shouldice park
- 2 blocks to Hillhurst/Sunnyside weekly farmers market (Wednesdays) and flea market (Sundays)
Enjoy the inner-city lifestyle of the Cedarbrae Gardens condo complex. Well-run, quiet condo includes organized recycling program, used book exchange, secure bike storage room, party/games room that can be reserved for events (note: currently closed until further notice), beautiful landscaping and a fantastic community garden!
**Please note: Ground floor unit, no balcony/patio.
Available July 1, 2021. *Unit will be available to show starting June 15.*
Please call or e-mail to arrange a viewing appointment.