|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeCondoCondo||Rent $1550||Deposit$1550||Beds 1 bd||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet572 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityFeb 01, 2021|
|Condo Unfurnished 572 ft2 Deposit: $1550 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities Included: Heat Water Internet Electricity|
Luxury Condo With a View - All Utilities Incl. - The Guardian
Work from home with the best view in the city. This spectacular 1 bedroom apartment is in new condition with every feature and amenity you could want.
Virtual Tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=7CaR65nzUnC
- Interior area: 572 sqft – Largest one bedroom floorplan in the building. The walk through closet to the bathroom is the best. Also, the nook (currently empty) is where I would put a decent size desk if I needed one. Someone could work from home here 5 days a week comfortably. (I worked in the living room so I could enjoy the view)
- Balcony area: 128 sqft – Largest one bedroom balcony. I currently have two large chairs and a small table, but you could easily fit a 4 person table.
- Total: 700 sqft
- Heating and cooling: 4-pipe fan coil – lots of heating and cooling all year
- Operable windows in the living room and bedroom
- Upgraded black out roller shades in the bedroom. Regular roller shades in the living room
- 9 foot ceilings in the living room and bedroom. 7 foot in the kitchen, bathroom.
- Quiet and safe downtown neighbourhood
- Way too close to Village Ice Cream
- 10 minute walk to the downtown core
- 10 minute walk to the Bow and Elbow River pathway - Great for walking/running/cycling all year
- One secured, heated parking stall on P2 (additional fee)
- Paid visitor parking on P1. You could buy a monthly parking pass if you needed a second stall.
- Good street parking for visitors (free in the evenings/weekends), cheap during business hours.
- Access to a 4 ft x 10 ft x 9 ft (WxLxH) (approx.) secured storage locker on level 2 with bike rack.
- Secured entry and 24 hour security (concierge during the day)
- Three elevators
- Small commercial-style gym (treadmills, bikes, cross trainers, free weights (about 5-100 lbs), squat racks, mats, rower, etc.
- Workshop – good place to work on skis, bikes, etc. Bring your own tools.
- Concierge during business hours – they accept your deliveries and hold them in a secured room.
- Security – here at night when concierge is not. Double security coverage during Stampede.
- Built-in fridge
- Full-size built in dishwasher
- Four burner electric cooktop
- Soft close cabinets – lot’s of storage space in the kitchen
- Stacked washer and dryer in suite
- Built-in storage in the closet
My priority is finding a respectful tenant who will treat the place as their own and reliably pay rent. Please provide a short introduction of yourself. Thanks and I look forward to meeting!
This may not be the correct location of the property