|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeCondoCondo||Rent $1825||Deposit$1825||Beds 2 bd||Baths 2 ba||Sq. Feet848 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityImmediate|
|Condo Unfurnished 848 ft2 Deposit: 1825 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities Included: Heat Water|
SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM CONDO IN EVOLUTION - FUSE BUILDING IN EAST VILLAGE
This spacious and beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, condo is located on the 4th floor of the Midrise in the FUSE - EVOLUTION building.
Community: Located in East Village downtown Calgary and there is close access to light-rail (LRT) and Loblaw’s across the street. This condo is located next to the Simmons building that contains: Phil & Sebastian, Charbar, and Sidewalk Citizen's Bakery.
It is right next to the Bow River and St. Patrick’s Island, a 5 minute walk to the City Hall station. Bridgeland, Chinatown and Eau Claire all within walking distance.
Rental Price: $1825/Month
Security Deposit: One month rental ($1825)
Rental Price Includes: Heating, water, and gas. Electricity is not included.
- 848 square feet
- 2 bedrooms (master bedroom has a double walk-through closet)
- 2 full bathrooms (one ensuite, one outside of room, both with heated floors)
- 1 living room
- 1 kitchen with granite countertops and granite backsplash
- Large Balcony from living room with gas connection for barbeque
- Assigned heated indoor parking space, free parking
- 1 storage unit in the parking garage
- Air conditioning, Heated floors in bathrooms, carpet in bedrooms, hardwood on other floors
- New appliances included: gas stove, washer, dryer, dishwasher, fridge, microwave
- Bedrooms view to South Calgary Tower, Studio Bell (New home for National Music Centre)
- Individual private laundry facilities
- Large ceiling to floor windows
- 24 hour concierge service
- Access to the private courtyard, fitness center, community room,
- Large outdoor courtyard on 2nd level with natural foliage.
- Wheel-chair accessible.