|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeCondoCondo||Rent $1425||Deposit$1425||Beds 2 bd||Baths 2 ba||Sq. Feet1000 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityImmediate|
|Condo Unfurnished 1000 ft2 Deposit: $1425 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities Included: Heat Water|
Your Beautiful, Pet-Friendly, 2 Bedroom + 2 Bathroom Inner City Condo
Welcome to your Beautiful, Friendly-for-small-Pets, 2 Bedroom + 2 Bathroom Condo in the inner-city neighborhood of Sunalta. Only steps from the Sunalta C-Train station and the many restaurants, shops and cafes located on Calgary’s 17th Ave SW.
- Galley-style kitchen, complete with modern full-size appliances, perfect for preparing and enjoying a culinary experience.
- Beautiful aged hardwood flooring spans the spacious 1000 sq.ft unit which offers plenty of room for hosting friends and family.
- The two-bedroom layout offers plenty of space and flexibility to truly make the unit uniquely yours.
- Convenient and easy ground-level access to 16th ave through the fenced entrance.
- Semi-private and secured enclosed parking stall offers security and peace of mind for your vehicle. No need to brush off the snow during our cold winter months!
- Highly sought-after inner-city location, only minutes to multiple parks, green spaces and the lifestyle street of 17th ave; easy access to Downtown, SAIT and U of C.
- The unit is pet friendly for pets up to a maximum size of 25 lbs (pending approval from Condo board)
This spacious unit is nestled on the first floor of a charming low-rise multifamily building along a quiet tree-lined street of Sunalta. Your unit offers a ground-level patio with easy street access with privacy and shade provided by several large mature trees. Enjoy the outdoor space while unwinding after a long workday. You’ll find your semi-private and secure enclosed parking stall at the rear of the building with easy alley access.
This large 1000 sq.ft suite offers a highly functional layout to maximize your enjoyment of the living space. The main living area offers plenty of flexibility for furniture and decor arrangements, perfect for setting up for relaxing or entertaining. The large sliding glass doors flood the unit with plentiful natural light. Cooking and meal preparation is a joy in the large galley style kitchen, lined with plenty of countertop space, ample cupboard storage and furnished with modern full-sized appliances; cooking and dining clean-up is a breeze with your modern full-size dishwasher! Additional in-suite storage is available just off the kitchen, ideal for storing pantry-ware, luggage, tools and other household items. This unit is perfect for those needing extra storage options!
The spacious master bedroom features an oversized window providing plenty of sunlight into the room. The private ensuite bathroom includes a recently renovated plus-sized spa-inspired shower stall; showering in this space is truly a joy. The small second bedroom comes with plenty of opportunities as a dedicated home office/study space or use as a multipurpose flex space to focus on your mental wellness and creativity; A perfect way to unwind after the day-to-day hustle.
The main 4-piece bathroom features a shower/tub combo and vanity storage. Share this space with a roommate or house guest, keeping the master ensuite for your own private use. Just off this bathroom is the in-suite stacked washer and dryer units. Enjoy doing your laundry in the privacy of your home with no need to hunt for an available coin-operated unit.
Location, Location, Location! This unit is only steps away from Calgary’s C-Train via Sunalta Station, providing easy and convenient travel through most of Calgary. You are also ideally situated to get the most out of Calgary’s active lifestyle scene. You will find multiple greenspaces including Royal Sunalta Park (home to the prestigious Calgary Tennis Club), Sunalta Community Hall Park, Shaw Millennial Park (cultural greenspace, urban park and beach volleyball courts) and of course, the Bow River Walk Trails. On 17th avenue, you’ll some of Calgary’s premium dining experiences, local retailers, cocktail bars and cafes! This is one of the best opportunities to truly enjoy Calgary’s diverse social scene.
TRAVEL TIMES OF NOTE:
- Downtown Center – 10 minute transit via C-Train
- SAIT - 8 minute drive or a 25 minute public transit
- University of Calgary – 15 minute drive or 30 minute transit
- Crowchild Access – 5 minute drive
- Calgary International Airport – 22 minute drive
- The unit is available for a April 1st possession on a 12-month term. The unit is currently home a wonderful tenant who has enjoyed the space for almost 3 years.
- Rent for this unit is $1495 per month plus fixed utilities (given responsible use) based on occupancy.
- The security deposit is equal to one month’s rent. Proof of income, identity, and credit check are required as part of the application process.
- We are happy to provide a home to well-behaved pets up to a maximum size of 25 lbs; Monthly pet fee applicable and application approval from Condo Board required.
- This unit is strictly SMOKE-FREE