|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeCondoCondo||Rent $1380||Deposit$1380||Beds 3 bd||Baths 2 ba||Sq. Feet1000 ft2||FurnishingFurnished||Lease TermNegotiable||AvailabilityJun 01, 2020|
|Condo Furnished 1000 ft2 Deposit: $1380 Term of Lease: Negotiable|
|Utilities Included: Heat Water|
Luxury condo for rent New*Quiet*Comfy*Roomy
Great features about these new condos with lots of space for a family with kids.
- 9 foot ceiling, upgraded appliances incl fridge, stove, oven, microwave, dish washer and in suite washer and dryer.
- 1 underground heated parking spot (extra fee).
- Quiet neighborhood, close to shopping area.
Include hot water, heating, snow removal and front back yard maintenance, building insurance.
If you are interested, please contact Jing
Great location escape from urban noise and enjoy your life in Copperfield
- Located in the main floor with big green area outside. Enjoy running/walking/jogging in the little park right outside your building.
- Easy transit, no traffic and nice neighbourhood.
- Easy access to Stoney trail and Deerfoot trail.
- 10 minutes’ drive from South Calgary Regional Hospital, new catholic school, 130 Ave shopping area (Walmart, superstore, staples, restaurants etc) Mckenzie Towne, 2 goodlife fitness centers etc
- 15 minutes’ from Ikea, Costco, south center mall etc 25 minutes’ drive from Downtown Calgary (drive north), Okotoks (drive south)
- Other features of community are an outdoor hockey rink, skating area, tennis courts and community centre.
Copperfield is home to three scenic ponds: Wildflower Pond, Stillwater Pond and Copper Pond, plus spacious parks and play areas, all connected by a series of interconnected pathways. No matter which neighbourhood you choose, you’ll find a unique playground or tot lot nearby.