|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeHouseHouse||Rent $1800||Deposit$1800||Beds 3 bd||Baths 2.5 ba||Sq. Feet1600 ft2||FurnishingNegotiable||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityFeb 01, 2021|
|House Negotiable 1600 ft2 Deposit: $1800 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities not included|
Neat 2 storey home (the whole house) in Panorama Hills
Welcome home! This amazing Sunny and Spacious 3 bedroom, 2 and half bath two storey house located on a quiet Street in Panorama Hills Community with super Convenient location! Available Feb 1st,2021!
- School: Walking distance to Buffalo Rubbing Stone School (Elementary) (0.41km), 3mins driving to Captain Nichola Goddard School (6-9) (0.86Km), Famous high school (John G. Diefenbaker High School) service this community. Panorama Hills is famous by those great public schools.
- Public transportation：0.24km to bus stations (421, 738).
- Driving: Very close to Stoney trail which can drive to everywhere in Calgary.
- Shopping：5mins walking (0.3km) to community malls (Rexall, Tim Horton, Subway, Save on foots TD). 9mins driving to Country Hill Village (Real Canadian Superstore, DQ, Restaurants). 8mins Driving to Beacon Hill Shopping Centre (Costco, Winners, Canadian Tire, Best buy).
- Located on a quiet street and across from green space. Large windows allow for tons of natural light and modern colors throughout the home. 1500+ sf single house with an unfinished basement.
- Upstairs you will find 2 secondary bedrooms & spacious master suite with walk-in closet and 4 pcs ensuite.
- The main level has a bright, open floor plan and the kitchen has a huge island, tons of counter and cupboards and a raised eating bar. A spacious living room with big windows.
- The basement is undeveloped with a large storage space and Laundry room.
- You will be delighted with the Southwest backyard. Fully landscaped with a full fence to enjoy the sun all day long.
- Double detached garage will keep the house quiet and warm.
We are looking for a good tenant with care house and yard, good reference. The qualified tenant will be contacted to provide a satisfied credit score. No Pets, No Smoker.
Rent is $1800 (Unfurnished) or $2100 (furnished) plus utilities. The tenant will set up your own utility account. Deposit is the same as one-month rent.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to live at a super convenient location!
Please call or text Gaston at 403-891-8196 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for viewing or more information.
This may not be the correct location of the property