- Name is required
- Email is required
- Incorrect email
- Phone is required
- Incorrect phone
- Message is required
- Security code is required
Be very suspicious of any landlord that is out of town and requires you to send money in exchange for the property keys. Visit our scam alert page for more information.
- Deposit $1595
- 1 Bath
- 1150 ft2
- Long Term
- Jun 01, 2022
Features & Amenities
Laundry - Shared
About 2011 - 28th Avenue SW
Fee: do not contact me if you have a pet
Fee: No charge parking
MARDA LOOP MID CENTURY MODERN REN0, 2B+D, CITY VIEW - IDEAL LIVE/WORK STUDIO
Incentives: FREE PARKING ON SITE
THIS IS IT - A FANTASTIC HOME YOU WILL REALLY ENJOY LIVING IN!
'Summit Studios' is a very cool reno'd Mid Century Modern home as a live/work Studio space - perfect for working at home. The renovation has been done in keeping with the 60's style of the original home. Large windows in all rooms - great views to downtown, lots of sunshine. It is a very healthy home with good air, no off-gasing materials and lots of natural light. Well located close to Marda Loop shopping on a beautiful treed street -
Now available is the spacious open plan, main floor 3 Bedroom unit -
- large Kitchen with great counter space & cabinets, island with stools, stainless steel fridge, stove and dishwasher;
- hardwood flooring throughout, rich wall colors with LED track lighting throughout.
- 2 Bedrooms are Master Bedroom size, the third is smaller and ideal for a den/home office.
- Plus closets - linen, front hall coat closet and broom closet.
- The Laundry Room is neat and clean with new washer, dryer and sorting table.
- The rear yard is south facing, wonderfully sunny with a large deck and mature trees.
- There is a storage garage for bikes, skis, suitcases, boxes, etc.
- Free Parking is on site at the rear of the property (off the lane) and there is also parking on the street.
- There are 2 separate units in the building - each unit has its own front and rear entry, furnace & thermostat, hot water heater and electrical panel.
28th Avenue is terrific place to live -
- you can walk or bike downtown
- Marda Loop commercial area 5 minutes walk - the local cafés & coffee shops, Blush Lane organics food, Safeway, boutiques and businesses
- close to the University of Calgary, Mount Royal University, SAIT, Foothills Hospital, Rockyview Hospital, via Crowchild Trail.
This property is secure, well maintained and located on a beautiful street in a great neighbourhood. The large yard with its rolling lawns, shrubs, trees and large deck is there for your enjoyment - I provide all yard/lawn maintenance in the summer at no charge to you!
If you choose to call this your home you'll be smiling every day ...... living here is totally enjoyable - great home, great yard and close to everything.
T E S T I M O N I A L S -
1. "We love living here. The property is really great and wonderful place to live - spacious with hardwood floors, big windows bringing in lots of light, colouful and great renovation in the 'mid century modern' style. Large rear deck and yard - and the garage is excellent for bikes, storage, etc. The entire property is well kept, the unit is bright and healthy and the landlord is the best ever! We are disappointed that we had to move but got transferred." P / T
2. "This is a terrific place on a beautiful street with a city view. We really have enjoyed living here. Moving only because we bought a house." S & T
3. "5 Stars out of 5!" LM
4. "Living here was great - very cool and well done interior with a truly wonderful yard." I.T.
5. We lived at Summit Studios for a year and a half and wish it were more - it would be if we weren't leaving the country. Amazing location and beautiful house with unique charm, like the amazing floors and very cool kitchen. The deck in the summer is great place to relax. Landlord is very kind, quick to respond to any issues and respectful of space. LD + BD