|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeHouseHouse||Rent $1395||Deposit$1395||Beds 3 bd||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet1150 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityMay 01, 2021|
|House Unfurnished 1150 ft2 Deposit: $1395 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities not included|
MARDA LOOP - FULL RENO, 3 BDRM - CITY VIEW - IDEAL LIVE/WORK STUDIO
Incentives: **AVAILABLE POSSESSION APRIL 15TH, CURRENT TENANT TRANSFERRED**
THIS IS IT !! A FANTASTIC HOME YOU WILL REALLY ENJOY LIVING IN!
'Summit Studios' is a very cool reno'd home as a live/work Studio space - perfect for working at home. The renovation has been done in keeping with the 60's Mid Century Modern style of the original home with large windows and lots of sunshine. It is a very healthy home with good ventilation, lots of natural light - a healthy place to live and work during the covid 19 pandemic..
Now available is the spacious open plan upper 3 Bedroom unit -
- large Kitchen with great counter space & cabinets, island with stools, stainless steel fridge, stove and dishwasher; * hardwood flooring throughout, rich colors,, totally LED track lighting throughout.
- 2 Bedrooms are Master Bedroom size, the third is a bit smaller and ideal for a den/home office. All Bedrooms have good closets
- The Bathroom has tub, toilet and shower;
- Plus, there is a linen closet, front hall coat closet and broom closet.
- The Laundry Room is neat and clean with new washer, dryer and sorting table.
- The rear yard is south facing and wonderfully sunny with a large deck and mature trees. There is a storage garage for bikes, skis, etc. The Laundry Room is neat and clean with new washer, dryer and sorting table.
- Parking is on site at the rear of the property (off the lane) and there is also parking on the street.
This house was built originally as 2 units and is not a 'converted' home. There are great view windows, an excellent floor plan with large rooms and privacy from the other unit. This unit has its own front and rear entry, furnace & thermostat, hot water heater and electrical panel.
28th Avenue is terrific place to live -
- you can walk or bike downtown and to the local cafés, to Blush Lane organics food store, Safeway and the boutiques of Marda Loop
- It is close to the University of Calgary, Mount Royal University, SAIT, Foothills Hospital, Rockyview Hospital, River Park and elementary schools with speedy access to Crowchild Trail.
This property is secure, well maintained and located on a beautiful street in a great neighbourhood. The large yard with its rolling lawns, shrubs, trees and large deck is there for your enjoyment - I provide all yard/lawn maintenance in the summer!
I love this property, If you choose to live here....... you'll be smiling every day as being here is totally enjoyable - great home, great yard and close to everything.
T E S T I M O N I A L S -
1. "We love living here. The property is really great and wonderful place to live - spacious with hardwood floors, big windows bringing in lots of light, colouful and great renovation in the 'mid century modern' style. Large rear deck and yard - and the garage is excellent for bikes, storage, etc. The entire property is well kept, the unit is bright and healthy and the landlord is the best ever! We are disappointed that we had to move but got transferred." P / T
2. "This is a terrific place on a beautiful street with a city view. We really have enjoyed living here. Moving only because we bought a house." S & T
3. "5 Stars out of 5!" LM