|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeHouseHouse||Rent $1995||Deposit$1995||Beds 3 bd||Baths 1.5 ba||Sq. Feetapprox 1285 (main + upper) 1800 developed||FurnishingFurnished||Lease TermNegotiable||AvailabilityImmediate|
|House Furnished approx 1285 (main + upper) 1800 developed Deposit: $1995 Term of Lease: Negotiable|
|Utilities Included: Not included|
RENTED To A GREAT TENANT! Renovated Strathcona 3 Bedroom AC Pets OK
This Home has been rented to a great tenant. Thank you for the excellent response
Are you relocating? Going through a renovation? Starting a new Job?
Whatever the reason, You need a safe and clean, furnished home near ample green space and easy access to shopping, services and the downtown. This home maybe just right for you!
Nearly 1800 sq ft of developed living space.
Nicely Furnished. Our goal is to make your stay comfortable.
Renovated Clean 2-storey, 3-Bedroom furnished attached home with developed basement.
We are looking for a Professional, Couple, or small Family to rent this fully appointed home in desirable Strathcona Park.
Great location - close to parks and ameneties, and easy access to Downtown, 17th Avenue and Bow Trail, Stoney Trail and the Trans Canada Highway.
- Granite Counters
- Carmel hardwood floor throughout with espresso border
- Slate tile in kitchen and bathrooms
- Mosaic Tile kitchen back splash
- Under and Over cupboard lighting
- 4 Stainless steel appliances
- Large square extra deep kitchen sink
- Gas Stove
- Double door fridge with ice and water
- Over the Range venting Microwave
- 1 King sized bed in Master bedroom
- 2 Queen sized beds
- 1 Twin sized bed
- 1 Futon - double size
- Linens and Towels
- Finished basement with laundry area wIth a front load washer + dryer
- High efficiency Furnance and New hot water tank and New Air Conditioner = lower energy costs
- Large cedar deck with 6 ft tall glass surround
- Large shed for additional storage
- Fully Fenced back yard
- Parking pad at rear
- **Cleaning and Utilities + cable + internet + telephone Extra**
There are 3 levels. Custom Hardwood Floors throughout with Slate tile in Kitchen and Bathrooms.
- Living room with large windows facing park. New modern design sofa with accent chairs. Coffee and end tables. Television.
- Kitchen is outfitted with stainless steel appliances including a gas stove, venting microwave, double door fridge with water and ice. Beautiful granite countertops. Kitchen illuminated by undercounter lighting and slate floors. Glass Bistro Table with 4 Chairs.
- Dinning area with a large table with 4 chairs plus bench.
Low maintenance yard
Back yard has a boardwalk and large custom cedar deck with 6ft glass panel surround shelters you from the wind to relax or entertain.
Propane BBQ Grill.
Parking pad and Large Shed for extra storage.
- Master bathroom renovated with glass block and new soaker tub, sink and toilet, mosaic tile and slate floor. New modern sink with Grohe faucet.
- 2nd bedroom with Queen bed
- 3rd bedroom or Den with view of downtown, can switch to a Queen bed or an office.
- Developed basement with flex area with newly installed carpet for extra storage, office, work out space or media room.
- Seperate laundry room with front loading washer and dryer. Storage area.
- New High Efficiency Furnance, Hot Water tank, and an Efficient Air Conditioner installed this summer = lower energy costs
- Across from a large park.
- Extensive pathway system with walking and biking paths throughout the Natural Reserve destinctive to Strathcona Park.
- Bus stop across the street. C-Train @ 69th street.
- Westside Rec centre, Ambrose University and Aspen are all close by.
- Easy access to Downtown - Bow Trail and 17 Avenue SW - and major roadways.
- Tranist and C-Train.
- Good Schools
- Shops, Services, and Canada Olympic Park are all close by.
Great value in Strathcona!
1 year $1995/month
Min 3 months $2995
min 2 weeks $1000 per week
Cleaning fee extra.
Additional Housekeeping and Consierge services available upon request.
LEASE AGREEMENT DETAILS
- Professional Single, Couple or small Family and Responsible Students are all welcome!
- One year lease
- Shorter stay considered
- Security Deposit required
- Tenant pays utilities
- No Smoking inside property
- Absolutely No Drugs!
- Tidy Pets OK - pet fee applies.
If this meets your needs, please reply with your particulars to arrange for a viewing.
This may not be the correct location of the property