|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeHouseHouse||Rent $2800||Deposit$2800||Beds 4 bd||Baths 3.5 ba||Sq. Feet2250 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityImmediate|
|House Unfurnished 2250 ft2 Deposit: $2800 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities Included: Not included|
EXECUTIVE HOME WITH WALKOUT BASEMENT ON THE GOLF COURSE OVERLOOKING THE ROCKIES
Incentives: See Description - Options
Executive home, ideal for a single family. Walking distance to elementary schools. Beautiful walk around the Fish creek just a few minutes away. Two playgrounds within a few minutes walk. A very friendly neighborhood and a small garden play area for kids. Additional space in the Basement approx. 800 sqft with recreation area, and den with bar for entertaining guests.
3 Mins. drive to the 130 Ave. with all amenities, banks, restaurants, Walmart, Superstore, Safeway, Home Depot, Lowe's, other amenities.
Bus stops for 96, 102 just opposite the house and 92 within 2 mins. walk, Anderson LRT; BRT and Express service for Downtown.
Must have: good credit history, references, job stability
- South West facing golf course and Rocky mountains, with no neighbor interventions, cul-de-sac special PI plot with huge fully fenced backyard with propane BBQ. River access (tennis, skating, fishing, walking, cycling.... and much more facing the fish creek)
- Public - K-9 15 blocks away
- Catholic K-9 3-4 blocks away
- 18 hole Douglasdale public golf course
- South Calgary Health Campus (Seton Hospital) minutes away
- 130th Ave & Deerfoot Meadows shopping shopping district minutes away
- 3 huge Playgrounds within few blocks
- Easy access to Deerfoot, Stoney Trail, 52nd Ave and 22X
- Minutes from major bus routes
- 2 mins to Centex Petrol Station and 5 mins. to Petrocanada / 7-11 Stores
This may not be the correct location of the property