|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeHouseHouse||Rent $3500||Deposit$3500||Beds 4 bd||Baths 4 ba||Sq. Feet2200 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityMay 01, 2021|
|House Unfurnished 2200 ft2 Deposit: $3500 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities not included|
LUXURY DETACHED 4 BEDROOM INFILL IN THE BEAUTIFUL SPRUCE CLIFF COMMUNITY
DETACHED | 4 BEDROOMS | BRIGHT | LANDSCAPE DESIGNED LOT
This luxury detached minimalist architect designed home sits in the picturesque Spruce Cliff community and boasts thoughtfully integrated areas on the interior with lots of natural light from a south facing backyard protected by old growth trees that provide wind, sound, and solar gain protection to the interior spaces of the home. With no detail or amenity overlooked on the exterior; the Rearyard between the House and Garage sports a 3-hole 500sqft high-end artificial turf Putting / Chipping Green, and with xeriscape landscaping throughout, there is no need for cutting grass or watering a lawn. High-end quality materials used on the home include metal roof's, corrugated metal siding, many beautiful clear-cedar [knotless] details, and cement board and acrylic stucco finishes. A Lane accessed and oversized detached two-car Garage with 10 foot high ceiling in also provided. It should be noted that many Environmentally Sensitive Elements were included in the overall design that provide utility cost savings, including:
- waterless landscape design
- triple glazed / argon filled window glazing
- tankless on-demand hot water supply
- high density closed-cell spray foam insulated walls and roof that provides superior insulation and air / vapor seal, saving on heating costs in the winter, and air conditioning in the summer.
- centrally located see-thru / double-sided gas fireplace
- dual-flush wall-hung elongated Toto toilets
- hi-efficiency furnace
A masterfully designed home set over three levels, with over 2200sqft of living space, custom built-ins throughout, 9’ ceilings with dropped areas complete with LED indirect lighting, solid hardwood bamboo floors, tankless hot water on demand, and oversized windows this home is truly one of a kind. The interior spaces further compliment this light and airy aura, with fine details translating this design motif throughout the home with many elements that seem to 'float' such as the walls, bathroom cabinets, in-wall tanked toilets that are held up from the floor finish, and the structural marvel of the stair design with treads that just extend out of the walls with no other support. Other Complimentary Details this home provides include:
- accent lighting at Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Master Bedroom, Basement Recreation / Theater Room and Stairs at all levels comprised of multi-color LED lighting details [640 thousand colors and 20 mode options] that can be individually controlled.
- motion sensors control exterior lights at Front and Rear Doors of the Garage at the Lane, Rearyard, and gated pathway that connects the two.
- security alarm sensors have been installed at Front and Rear Doors as well as The Main Floor Patio door.
- top-end speakers and full runs of cat5e data lines have been installed throughout the house including the Main Floor [Dining, Kitchen, Living Room, Workstation, and Patio], Second Floor [Master Bedroom, Master En-Suite, and Master Deck], and the Basement [Recreation / Theater and Office / Bedroom]. All have been toned and identified in the Media Room in the Basement.
- central vacuum system
The Main Floor specifically provides:
- a well appointed Kitchen, appliances to suit, and an enormous 14'x42" quartz topped island with waterfall edge on one end and seating for four on the opposite end adjacent to the Dining Room. The ultra size of this island provides a beautiful work space that also effectively separates the Kitchen from the movement patterns of the rest of the floor plan. An abundance of cupboard and cabinet storage, a dedicated pantry, microwave, convection oven, induction range top, island range hood fan, side-by-side fridge, under counter beverage fridge at Kitchen Island, garburator in a restaurant quality / sized sink, accent lighting in Kitchen drawers and cupboards are also provided.
- large Dining Room that extends to the exterior Patio through sliding doors and bbq natural gas hook-up.
- large Living Room
- Powder Washroom
- Small Workstation
- custom designed closets at the Front and Rear Entry with a built-in bench.
The Second Floor includes:
- a well-appointed Master Suite with En-Suite and separate Water Closet, large Walk-In Closet, and beautiful south facing Balcony.
- two standard Bedrooms
- dedicated Laundry area with large basin wash sink
- large Linen Closet
The Basement includes:
- large Bedroom / Office, with oversized windows and sandstone boulder window well
- Media Utility Room that provides a hub for all of the connected Cat5e and speaker runs that feed the entire house
- large Recreation / Theater Room with Wetbar, all beautifully finished with a creative flooring application that flows through the spaces.
In Summary, you will be in awe with the timeless exterior, professionally designed lot, quiet street & quick access to downtown, Westbrook LRT, Bow River trails, and Edworthy Park. The open Main Floor wows with a modern Kitchen, spacious Dining Room, bright Living Room with gas fireplace plus built-ins & a sun-filled spaces. The expansive chef's kitchen is complete with quartz counters, hi-gloss cabinets, glass, wine fridge, stainless steel appliances & considerable storage. Leading up the contemporary 'floating' staircase with accent lighting in the handrails and slender window details, the glistening sunlight will lead you to the stylish upper floor. The Master Suite is an escape with designer Shower, custom Walk-In Closet, large Patio doors and Balcony, dual sinks, and separate Water Closet. The second floor is complete with two additional well-sized Bedrooms with expansive windows & closet space, a full Bathroom & upper floor Laundry. The Basement is complete with a large Recreation / Theater Room with an additional Bedroom / Office, and full Bathroom. Minutes to downtown, and walking distance to incredible amenities of the Bow River valley, golf courses, shopping, and the ease with which to get out of the city from this location, this home is a dream.
PLEASE NOTE: This home is to be used for residential purposes only. No commercial / business activities are to be conducted from this address without prior written consent and agreement with the owner and under the City of Calgary By-Law Regulations accordingly. Thank you!