|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeHouseHouse||Rent $2550||Deposit$2550||Beds 5 bd||Baths 3 ba||Sq. Feet2500 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermNegotiable||AvailabilityOct 01, 2021|
|House Unfurnished 2500 ft2 Deposit: $2550 Term of Lease: Negotiable|
|Utilities not included|
Silversprings Home, basement suite, garage, fenced back yard, 5min to university
Available Oct 1, 2021
You do not want to miss a viewing on this spacious and gorgeous place! It does not stay on the market for long as our pricing is extremely affordable. It is also owned and operated by a local family. We are just looking for reliable and responsible tenants that will pay rent on time and not have any hassles so we will price is lower than its worth to find the best tenants!
This BIG beautiful, 5 bedroom Silver Springs bungalow features:
- All appliances: stove, fridge, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Big fenced back yard + Heated Garage +LOTS of parking + garden shed
- Friendly and Safe Neighborhood
- 2 warm fireplaces for the cold winter
- 2 kitchens with all appliances
- Huge living/dining room with hardwood and tile floor throughout.
- suite in the basement, washer dryer, kitchen, fireplace and two additional bedrooms.
- High efficiency furnace and AIR CONDITIONER
- Lots of storage.
This gorgeous Silver Springs home is adjacent to the golf course, parks and walking paths. Two minutes from a large park, leading to the Bow River, on a quiet street, only minutes from public transit, and only 5 minute drive to Dalhousie LRT. The local strip mall features all the necessities needed for everyday family conveniences. Local Elementary School and Silver Springs Community Center with swimming pool in summer are also within walking distance, close to the university, hospital and schools, both public and separate, elementary and high schools.
**We accept well behaved pets** and are negotiable on most of the features.
Please contact Ed at 587-434-5060 or Andrea 403-561-3121