|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeHouseHouse||Rent $2750||Deposit$2750||Beds 5 bd||Baths 3 ba||Sq. Feet2400 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityImmediate|
|House Unfurnished 2400 ft2 Deposit: $2750 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities not included|
BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED HOME (5-BDRM, 3-BTH)
- Totally renovated home
- Upstairs: Quartz, Butcher-block, Premium porcelain tile, New kitchen with stainless steel appliances,
- Downstairs: Laminate, Premium porcelain tile, New kitchen/ wetbar with bright white appliances (and dishwasher!), new induction stovetop (not shown in pix) and stainless oven,
- Two 4-piece bathrooms (1 up, 1 down); and One 3-piece ensuite bathroom (up) with an oversized shower with rain head,
- Large egress windows up and down,
- Separate downstairs entrance (great for sublets if desired),
- Kitchen, living room, three bedrooms, and two bathrooms on main floor,
- Large kitchen/ wet bar, two bedrooms, and one bathroom downstairs (great for sublets),
- On-street and drive-way parking,
- Private well-maintained backyard,
- Utilities extra.
This totally renovated house is centrally and conveniently located in the sought after community of Varsity in the NW. The home has been upgraded from top to bottom. This is the perfect spot for a young family, professionals, couple, or responsible student. It is tucked away from the hustle of the Core but still has a quick commute. It has a renovated kitchen in the basement for a couple or family that want roommates or sublets.
It is 15-20 minutes NW of Downtown by C-train or driving. It has close access to the University, Children’s Hospital, Market Mall, Brentwood C-train station (all within 5 minutes and walking distance). Given its proximity to Market Mall and Brentwood, it has excellent access to all major transit routes. It is close to shopping, restaurants, coffee shops, pubs, grocery and office stores, and many other amenities. Great green space is featured just two blocks away in Bowmont Park and Dale Hodges Park with great views of the Bow River, and a small children’s park just across the street. Bike paths and trails further enhance the green space.
Family, professional(s), couple, or responsible student(s) to make this their home. Pets not allowed.
The home is renovated with high-end porcelain tile and boasts the warmth, softness and acoustic benefits of new laminate flooring and eco-friendly, mould resistant, fire resistant, and sound dampening insulation in the walls and floors. New electrical, plumbing, and oversized hot water heater for a 5-6 people. Large washer and dryer included in the downstairs laundry room.
Rental application provided upon request. Only serious inquiries please.