|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeMain FloorMain Floor||Rent $1500||Deposit$1500||Beds 2 bd||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet1000 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityCall for Availability|
|Main Floor Unfurnished 1000 ft2 Deposit: $1500 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities Included: Heat Electricity Water|
WOW! INNER-CITY CAPITOL HILL MAIN FLOOR by SAIT/UofC - UTILITIES INCLUDED!!!
Incentives: WOW! ONLY $1,500/MONTH UTILITIES INCLUDED!
Seeking Clean, Quiet and Mature Couple or Single(s) for our BEAUTIFUL 2 Bedroom MAIN FLOOR SUITE located in the highly desirable NW inner-city community of CAPITOL HILL, near SAIT + the University of Calgary!
- Quiet cul-de-sac just minutes from the UofC, SAIT, North Hill Mall, LRT, Transit, and Down Town
- Easy access to Crowchild Trail, 16th Ave N (Hwy 1), 24th Ave NW, 14th and 19th Street NW, John Laurie Blvd and McKnight Trail.
- Confederation Park is less than a block away and offers tennis, golf, walk/run/bike paths, an outdoor pool and more!
- Easy to Keep Clean and Maintain!
- Approximately 1000sf of Living Space
- Updated Kitchen and Newly Renovated Bathroom
- Hardwood Flooring throughout the Suite with Linoleum in the Kitchen & Entrance and Ceramic Tile in the Bathroom
- NO CARPET!!!
- Private (In-Suite) Laundry
- Upgraded Electrical, Furnace, Hot Water Tank and Newer Appliances
- New Windows throughout provide TONS OF NATURAL LIGHT!
- Outdoor Parking located in Front and Rear of Property
- RENT IS ONLY $1,500/MONTH INCLUDING UTILITIES (WATER, HEAT, ELECTRICITY & WASTE SERVICES) FOR UP TO 2 OCCUPANTS!!!
- Tenants are responsible for their own Phone, Cable and/or Internet and must assist with Snow Removal and Lawn Care (Gas Mower & Shovel provided)
- Cats allowed for an extra $30/mo or $50/mo for 2 Cats
- Sorry, No Dogs Allowed.
- Security Deposit is the same as 1st Month's Rent.
- We're ideally looking for a long-term commitment to the end of August 2022 from Quiet & Respectful Tenants who take pride in where they live.
"Thank you for being wonderful landlords to us and helping us throughout the year, your kindness does not go unnoticed! Talk soon and hope the weather stays warm over the holidays! Thanks again, Michael and Jenny"
"Thank you so much for the opportunity and for the follow up, it has been a refreshing experience dealing with a landlord who treats his prospective tenants with such respect and appreciation". Rene U.
"Wow. I really appreciate your effort to have me apply. I'm trying to think of how I can make it work. I'll get back to you soon!" -Sarah
NOTE: We provide Safe, Clean and Affordable rental accommodations for our Tenants and simply ask for Clean, Mature, Quiet and Responsible Tenants in return. To secure this suite a Rental Application, Credit Check, Landlord References and Employment/Income Verification are required!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19 we are only arranging viewings and responding to e-mail inquiries that provide the following information:
- When are you looking to move?
- How long are you planning to rent for?
- How many adults & children would the suite be for?
- Do any of you smoke or have any pets?
- What do you do for work and where is your work located OR how do you derive income to pay your rent?
- When are you available to view the suite and what's the best number to reach you at to arrange a viewing?
Thanks for your interest! For more information or to arrange a viewing, PLEASE E-MAIL: