Be very suspicious of any landlord that is out of town and requires you to send money in exchange for the property keys. Visit our scam alert page for more information.
Here are some other properties that you might like
1324 38 St SE
- Deposit $1650
- 1 Bath
- 1000 ft2
- Sep 01, 2022
Features & Amenities
Laundry - In Suite
About 1324 38 St SE
PetsCats & dogs negotiable
Utilities Included - 3 Bedroom Main Floor with Covered Deck & Huge Yard
Call today for your showing, suite won't last!!!
Your new home will feature:
- Covered exterior deck that is huge.
- A kitchen with an abundance of cupboards and counterspace, white cabinetry, and white appliances with a hood fan that vents directly outside.
- 3 bedrooms; two large and one smaller.
- Vinyl plank flooring throughout home.
- Fully renovated bathroom with a tub/shower, sleek 12x24 tiling, modern backsplash, and elegant vanity with additional storage.
- Your very own in-suite front load washer/dryer, no need for shared laundry accommodations anymore!
- Nice light fixtures that brighten up every room, pot lights in kitchen and family room.
- Updated furnace.
- Parking pad for 1 off-street parking spot.
- Fully fenced spacious & private backyard with mature trees & shrubs.
- Modern and inviting tones that will complement your decor.
- Plenty of storage: Large Shed just for main floor.
- Quick access to 17th Ave., Deerfoot, Stoney, Barlow, Blackfoot & Peigan Trail, Memorial Drive and 36th & 52nd St. - Excellent walk score of 78 so errands can easily be done on foot. - about 3 blocks to the No Frills grocery market and a strip mall. - International Ave. (17th Ave.) is filled with tons of restaurants, shopping, indoor/outdoor pool, public library, Elliston Park and walk/bike trails.
Schools (community and/or designated):
Public: Keeler Elem., Patrick Airlie Elem., Chris Akkerman Elem., Sir Wilfrid Laurier School, Jack James HS, Forest Lawn HS Catholic: Holy Trinity Elem., Holy Redeemer, Father Lacombe HS Alternative: (TLC), Almadina Language Charter Academy (ESL Charter), St. John Bosco Private School
This non-smoking home is perfect for a professional couple and/or a small family. Thanks so much for viewing the ad! (Note: Dogs over 30lbs won't be considered)
Call, text or email Steve for details. (403-880-1390, firstname.lastname@example.org)
About the Owner: I'm an experienced & attentive landlord that fixes items when they break, not when you move out. Most of my tenants stay long term and only leave if their family has outgrown the space.