|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeSharedShared||Rent $600||Deposit$600||Beds 1 bd||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermNegotiable||AvailabilityImmediate|
|Shared Unfurnished Deposit: $600 Term of Lease: Negotiable|
|Utilities Included: Heat Water Electricity Cable Internet|
Room available in Clean 2 bedroom Condo Close to Downtown
Incentives: Flexible on move in date - prorated first month
Two bedroom fully renovated condo, 5 minutes to Sunalta Train Station (LRT), Co-op, and entertainment on17th Ave.
Easy transit to downtown, Mount Royal University, SAIT and U of Calgary. (One direct bus to University of Calgary (Route 90).
You would be sharing the condo with myself, a female (late-twenties), I work full time as an accounting and studying am studying for my CPA in the evenings. I am looking for a fun, clean, easy going roommate to rent the second room. The room you would be renting is unfurnished (for $600/month) and the rest of the house is fully furnished.
- 3.1 x 2.8 meters
- Built in closet
- Window with black out blinds
- Heat, water, electricity and internet included.
- Third floor walk up
- Secure Entry
- Fully furnished kitchen, and living space (both shared)
- 1 above ground parking stall available for $50 a month extra if you would like
- 1 shared bathroom
- Freshly painted
Ideal roommate would be:
- Female or Male
- Clean, quiet and respectful
- Able to supply 2 references
- Able to show proof of income
- Easy-going, with a similar lifestyle
This may not be the correct location of the property