|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeSharedShared||Rent $700||Deposit$700||Beds 2 bd||Baths 2 ba||Sq. Feet850 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermNegotiable||AvailabilitySep 01, 2021|
|Shared Unfurnished 850 ft2 Deposit: 700 Term of Lease: Negotiable|
|Utilities Included: Heat Water|
Awesome Roommate Wanted. Great Location & Best Unit in Building!
- Available September 1st
What You Get - Cool place and good rent for the downtown area:
- Your own bedroom - Fits a queen bed & has its own shelving unit thingy with lots of storage (apprx. 9ft x 9ft).
- Your own bathroom (has a stand-up shower - but of course great having your own bathroom).
- Shared office area.
- If you have a car, a heated, secure, underground parking spot can be had for an extra $150/mo.
- ** Your room, bathroom, doors & trim will be freshly painted before you move in. Nice and clean!! **
- Note: While the apartment is furnished, you'd at bare minimum need your own bed. Of course you can bring whatever else you own too. I'm not opposed to throwing out some of my stuff to make room for your stuff either.
Kinda-sorta the penthouse suite. It’s easily the best unit in the building.:
- Top floor (5th), corner unit, a great view of the Calgary Tower and downtown.
- Fireplace (electric) - great in the wintertime.
- I use it daily (especially since Covid), but it's big enough for two.
- Comes complete with a stand-up desk for yourself and a giant whiteboard (I can remove the desk if need be).
- Building is decent. While it’s got some 90’s flare going on, they keep it clean and well maintained. Great neighbors too.
- Unit itself has a unique, spacious layout with 10.5ft ceilings.
- In-unit washer/dryer (another huge bonus).
- Dishwasher (I don't use, so it's all yours).
- Open kitchen & living room with a big island.
- Pretty much fully furnished other than your personal bed & bathroom stuff (and a TV if need be).
- Rent: $700
- Utilities: $30-$35/mo
- Interweb: $22.81/mo
- Parking: $150/mo (if need be)
- Apprx. total:
- No parking $753/mo (approx.)
- With parking $903/mo (approx.)
Location, Location, Location - Stellar! Perfect area for those who like to get out & about. All the goods within walking distance (click blue text for Google Map):
- 4th St & 17th Ave (Ship & Anchor, National, etc. 5-7 minutes)
- 10th St (Craft and National 7 minutes).
- 1st St (Anytime Fitness, Proof, etc., 3-4 minutes).
- Downtown (Stephen Ave 12-14 minutes).
- Central Memorial Park (2 minutes).
- Safeway Beltline (14 min).
- Amaranth Health Food Store (4 minutes).
- Sunterra Market (10 minutes).
- C-Train (10 minutes).
Gettin’ Your Workout On:
- Anytime Fitness (4 min walk)
- Repsol Sport Centre (12 min walk)
- Tennis courts (water balloon’s throw away)
Coffee Shops (if that’s your gig):
- Starbucks (4 min walk)
- The Purple Perk (11 min)
- Phil & Sebastian (11 min)
- Philosafy (9 min)
- Analog (12 min)
Bars, Restaurants & Nightlife - Easily stumbling distance from:
- National (both 10th and 17th)
- Milk Tiger
- Ship & Anchor
- Model Milk
- And more...
- ARGG - All-Round Great Guy.
- Currently single male.
- Outgoing & easy to get along with (love people, social dynamics and good conversation).
- Love getting out, being social & having a glass (or 3) of wine and/or beer.
- Work (a lot) from home in the separate home office and have a few side hustles (mainly digital marketing).
- Motivated and quite ambitious (but not take over the world type ambitious).
- Always busy & working on something - never bored.
- Love to keep the place maintained and up to date.
- Super into health, fitness, brain stuff, and anything to do with the human body.
- Really clean, organized & try to be minimalistic.
- Quirky, but cool (hey, nobody's perfect).
About You - Please read out of respect for both of us.
I’m simply looking for a male or female who is:
- Clean - You gotta be the type to do your dishes after you eat and/or cook (respect for others). You also have to be the type who cleans their bathroom/bedroom on a somewhat regular basis (respect for self).
- You're a doer - you like to get things done and do things (rather than trying to finish Netflix).
- General like for people - Ideally, you don't mind being around people every now and again and engaging in good conversation.
- Responsible - You pay your rent on time & treat other people’s stuff with respect because, well, it’s just the right thing to do. It's common sense.
- Good outlook on life - You’re just generally a happy person & have a somewhat positive outlook on life.
- Ideally, you have a profession of sorts and don't work full-time from home.
If you've actually read this far, then you just might be that awesome roommate (who's looking for another awesome roommate). If so, let’s talk.
Past Roommate's Endorsement:
"It's been a pleasure having Burt as a roommate. The building is friendly and the location is ideal for work and a social life. Having the park across the street adds so much that most downtown suites can't offer."
- Jordan H.
Thank you for reading.
Call/Text: (403) 660-6483