|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeSharedShared||Rent $650||Deposit$650||Beds 3 bd||Baths 2.5 ba||Sq. Feet1700 ft2||FurnishingFurnished||Lease TermNegotiable||AvailabilityImmediate|
|Shared Furnished 1700 ft2 Deposit: $650 Term of Lease: Negotiable|
|Utilities Included: Internet|
Female roommate wanted - 3 BR shared home *2 rooms available* - see ad for info
This shared accommodation is as bright, peaceful and friendly as the people who live in it! If you’re looking to share a home with someone who is as responsible, caring and considerate as you are, this place is for you.
This cozy and spacious home currently has two available bedrooms for rent. I am the current tenant; a working female in my 30s, kind, respectful and living life to the fullest as a Christian through the hope I have in Jesus. My favourite pastimes include hobbies such as cooking, working out, hiking, travelling, good conversations and getting together with friends or family.
This is a tidy and welcoming home, where each person actively contributes to making it a home that’s enjoyable to be in - so if this sounds like a good fit for you, I want to meet you!
The house is in a great location: not far from downtown, quick access to Deerfoot Trail, 14th Street, Beddington Trail, Centre Street, Country Hills and Berkshire Blvd. It’s in the quiet, established neighbourhood of Sandstone, where a walk to Nose Hill park is less than 10 minutes on foot.
The 4-level split floor plan allows for lots of room for personal space around the house. It has an open-concept kitchen, a fireplace on the lower level and a basement with plenty of natural light, a workout area and a big-screen TV. Both available rooms are bright, good-sized rooms with double-door closets and large, upgraded windows overlooking the back yard. Flowers and fruit trees make the back yard a little slice of paradise in the spring and summer time.
Room #1 is on the upper level, includes a parking space in front of the house (on street). There is a full bath adjacent to the bedroom with plenty of cupboard and counter space and a large mirror. Bedroom can be offered furnished or without furniture.
Room #2 is on the lower level and includes a parking space in the detached garage. There is a half-bath next to the bedroom, which is yours to use and is equipped with a double-drawer vanity that has plenty of room for bathroom supplies. The full bath upstairs is shared with 1 other roommate for using the shower or tub.
Interested applicants must be tidy, responsible and peaceable.
No smoking or drugs. No pets. No mess.
Home is free of chemical fragrances (scented candles/perfumed lotions/artificial air fresheners/scented dryer sheets, etc.) due to allergies; if you have questions about this aspect, please feel free to ask.
- 5 mins. walk to Calgary Transit Sandstone terminal /bus loop
- Large, triple-pane windows in all rooms bring in plenty of daylight – even in the basement!
- Beautiful new front-loading HE (high efficiency) washer and dryer
- Workout area in basement, with full mirrors
- Gas fireplace
- Large kitchen with a new cook-top stove and large island
- Ultra High-speed Internet
- Back yard with patio and fire pit
- Huge crawlspace in the basement for storage space
- Within walking distance: Dairy Queen, Subway, Tim Horton’s - within 5 mins. walking; Nose Hill park - within 7-10 mins. walking
- Nearby: Co-op, Safeway, Superstore, Boston Pizza, London Drugs, Starbucks, Goodlife Fitness, Confluence park, pathways - all within 3.5kms / 15-30 minutes walking
- Close: Cross-Iron Mills Shopping Centre, 14th St., Deerfoot Trail, Beddington Towne Centre, Huntington Hills shopping area, Country Hills town centre, Harvest Hills shopping area
Rent includes ultra-high-speed internet. Utilities are divided equally among occupants and paid monthly in addition to rent.
Truly, the photos here do this lovely home no justice - so if you’d like to set up an appointment for viewing, please inquire!
If you have questions or are interested in applying for tenancy, I would love to hear from you.