|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeSharedShared||Rent $425||Deposit$425||Beds 3 bd||Baths 3 ba||Sq. Feet||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermNegotiable||AvailabilityOct 01, 2021|
|Shared Unfurnished Deposit: $425 Term of Lease: Negotiable|
|Utilities Included: Internet|
Female roomie wanted - 3 BR shared Tuxedo townhouse-Lower bedroom *Avail Oct 1
I am seeking a female roommate to share this adorable and spacious 3-bedroom townhome: a bright home in an inner city neighbourhood with great access to major routes. The bedroom is on the lower level with a gorgeous attached half bath, wardrobe, and bright, large, triple-pane windows as well as a separate entrance. Shared shower in the full bathroom upstairs. The design allows for personal space, while also common interaction with a shared open-concept kitchen, living room and dining room on the main level.
- Large, triple-pane windows in all rooms bring in plenty of daylight
- Large, open kitchen with brand new cook-top stove and large island
- Beautiful new front-loading HE (high efficiency) washer and dryer
- Stainless steel dishwasher, microwave & fridge
- Sunny South facing balcony
- Shared living room & dining room
- Rent is plus 1/3 utilities, est at $75-$115/mo
- 2 mins walk to Calgary transit on Centre Street or Edm Tr
- Within walking distance: Safeway, Cafe Rosso Lina's & other restaurants - within 5 mins. walking. Nearby: Co-op, Peters Drive-in.
- Close: 16th Ave, 14th St., Deerfoot Trail, Kensington, Crescent Heights, McKnight Tr.
The house is in a great, central location –very close to downtown, quick access to Deerfoot Trail, 14th Street, 16th Ave and Edmonton Trail. And, there's street parking beside the townhome.
Looking for someone who's clean, responsible and peaceable. And also who is kind, respectful, calm and a good mix of sociable yet quiet.
No smoking. No pets. No drugs. No mess.
A bit about me: I am a professional young woman in my 30’s, passionate about my career, friends and my faith in Jesus. I love to workout, be in the outdoors, try new things, get together with friends and drink coffee. I balance work and volunteering, and will be working from home a couple days a week. I enjoy chatting when home or over dinner prep. The other roomie is in her 20's and is studying at U of C, also on a hybrid model. We are both double vaccinated.
I look forward to learning a bit about yourself and meeting you! Happy to answer any questions :)