|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeTownhouseTownhouse||Rent $1625||Deposit$1625||Beds 2 bd||Baths 2 ba||Sq. Feet1200 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityAug 01, 2021|
|Townhouse Unfurnished 1200 ft2 Deposit: $1625 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities not included|
Unfurnished, freshly painted 2-bd room 2 bath Edgemont Townhouse wholly renting
Incentives: Landscape and snow removal included
Renting out the bright, clean, spacious, and recently updated townhouse located in a quiet place in Northwest community Edgemont, with 2 Bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a spacious attached garage with extra storage room, and many storage closets! This property was freshly painted (photos will be updated soon) and it is non-smoking, no pets, and no kids.
1. Convenient location. It is just a short WALK to shops & bus stops. The bus to the C-train is right outside the complex. Easy access to main roads such as Stoney Trail, Shaganappi Trail, and Country Hill Blvd. There is a shopping mall right across the street to the north with the Co-op, and the Superstore is within 5 minutes drive.
2. Quiet property! Located inside the yard and not adjacent to the busy roads and good design has all possible noises from neighbors totally cut off.
3. Bright, private, and spacy! Natural light thru-out with an OPEN concept, highlighted with 9-ft ceilings with the kitchen, Living Room & Dining Room. Two spacious bedrooms locating at opposite ends of the house keep the owner's high privacy and both are bright and well-ventilated. The kitchen has a Breakfast Bar with lots of work-surface. Two Private Balconies that face South West where you can sit back and enjoy the beautiful view. There is a spacious walk-in wardrobe in the master bedroom and so many lockers and closets for storage!
4. In-suite Laundry to yourself! This is not an apartment unit. Clean and private.
5. A spacious attached garage with extra storage room for your car safety and warmth in winter and you can save extra tires and even a motorcycle in the storage room! There are a lot of free visitor parking places in the yard and outside the yard within walking distance.
6. The property is under excellent board management and no need to worry about snow removals and landscape keeping. There are events of Large Item Garbage haul Away several times in a year for you to get rid of large unwanted items easily.
7. Convenient access to many recreation sites. A beautiful valley is quite delightful for your walk or exercise and it leads to the Edgemont community center; A playground just across the street; Nose Hill Park is within 5 minutes drive.
8. Fees: Landscape and snow removal included. A beautiful small garden is just outside the front door, which has been well maintained. Utility fee not included (roughly @$160 in summer and $250 in winter). I will replace the furnace filter at my expense every 3 months.
Email to get in touch with the owner. Need renters to provide some documents and have a renter's insurance. It is available as long as the ads can be seen here.