|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeTownhouseTownhouse||Rent $2450||Deposit$2450||Beds 3 bd||Baths 2 ba||Sq. Feet1760 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityJul 01, 2021|
|Townhouse Unfurnished 1760 ft2 Deposit: $2450 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities Included: Heat Water|
Spacious 3 Story Townhouse In Desirable Marda Loop
Incentives: Rent-to-Own option is available
- Fabulous location. This end-unit townhouse is conveniently located in the heart of Marda Loop community with shops, restaurants, parks, health & fitness clubs, as well as many other amenities just blocks away (see the links further below).
- Benefit from a short downtown commute using two major thoroughfares or main transit routes. Only 5 minutes away from 17th Avenue's nightlife, shopping and restaurants (see the links below).
- If you are working from home office and need more space, look no further; because, its rare that you have find three very spacious bedrooms in a townhouse.
- Main (1st) level includes:
- The living & dinning room area which measures to be a spacious 24' by 15'9" open concept area.
- Designer hardwood heated floors and natural gas fireplace.
- The kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters and raised breakfast bar.
- From the kitchen, you have access to a private patio in quite courtyard.
- The 2nd level (floor) is comprised of 2 LARGE bedrooms and a full 3-piece bathroom:
- The bright south-facing bedroom comes with Juliet-balcony and a large walk-in closet. The bedroom measures at: 19' 2" X 11'
- The quite courtyard facing bedroom measures at: 12' 2" X 11'
- Full 3-piece bathroom.
- The 3rd level (floor) is comprised of:
- Spacious 19'4" by 14'11" master bedroom has a south facing Juliet-balcony
- Roomy 5-piece en-suite bathroom
- Large walk-in closet with built-in closets.
- This rental is an END unit of a 27-unit townhouse complex with private inner courtyard that has shrubs and bushes planted in raised gardens.
- The unit comes with ONE underground parking. In addition, there are plenty of parking spaces off the street on the 35th Avenue.
- HEATING, water, wastewater, garbage & recycling costs are ALL INCLUDED in rent. Keep in mind, that the heating costs alone can be as high as $150 during the winter months in Calgary. In addition, water, wastewater, garbage & recycling costs can be around $100/month per household - these are ALL covered within the monthly rent. The ONLY essential utility the tenant(s) will to be responsible for is the electricity.
Please note the following:
- Tenants must agree to comply with Condominium By-Laws.
- Large dogs are NOT allowed by the owner.
- Lease-to-own option is available.
Noteworthy community links: