|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeTownhouseTownhouse||Rent $2250||Deposit$2250||Beds 3 bd||Baths 2 ba||Sq. Feet1780 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityImmediate|
|Townhouse Unfurnished 1780 ft2 Deposit: $2250 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities Included: Heat Water|
Spacious 3 Story Marda Loop Townhouse
Incentives: Rent-to-Own option is available
- Fabulous location conveniently located in the heart of Marda Loop community with shops, restaurants, parks, health & fitness clubs, as well as many other amenities just blocks away (see the links below). Benefit from a short downtown commute using two major thoroughfares or main transit routes. Only 5 minutes away from 17th Avenue's nightlife, shopping and restaurants (see the links below).
- This stylish town home is the end unit of a 27-unit town home complex with private inner courtyard that has shrubs and bushes planted in raised gardens.
- Main level includes designer hardwood heated flooring, maple railings and natural gas fireplace. The dining/living room area measures to be a spacious 24' by 15'9" area. It has an open-concept gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters and raised breakfast bar. From the kitchen, you have access to a private patio in the courtyard.
- The 2nd floor is comprised of 2 large bedrooms. The south-facing bedroom comes with Juliet-balcony and a large walk-in closet. The other large bedroom faces the courtyard. 2nd floor also accommodates a full bathroom.
- The ENTIRE 3rd floor is the master bedroom. This huge 19'4" by 14'11" master bedroom has a south facing Juliet-balcony and comes with a large en-suite bathroom and spacious walk-in closet.
- The unit comes with ONE underground parking. In addition, there are plenty of parking spaces off the street on the 35th Avenue.
- HEATING, water, wastewater, garbage & recycling costs are ALL INCLUDED in rent. Keep in mind, that the heating costs alone can be as high as $150 during the winter months in Calgary. In addition, water, wastewater, garbage & recycling costs can be around $100/month per household - these are ALL covered within the monthly rent. The ONLY essential utility the tenant(s) need to be responsible for is the electricity.
Please note the following:
- Tenants must agree to comply with Condominium By-Laws.
- Large dogs are NOT preferred by the owner.
- Lease-to-own option is available.
Noteworthy community links:
This may not be the correct location of the property