|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeTownhouseTownhouse||Rent $1450||Deposit$1450||Beds 3 bd||Baths 1.5 ba||Sq. Feetapprox. 1200||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityImmediate|
|Townhouse Unfurnished approx. 1200 Deposit: $1450 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities Included: Not included|
Text @:403 969-5374
Due to COVID-19 concerns, please observe these regulations:
1. All doors will be left open, so you should not need to touch doorknobs.
2. Please refrain from touching anything in the house. Should you need to test something (toilet flushing, water faucet, etc) please ask me to do it for you.
3. Maximum of 2 people viewing at a time - please observe social distancing of 2m.
To schedule a virtual viewing or a private tour (following all safety guidelines related to COVID-19), please respond to this ad with the following information:
- The number of adults and children who would be living in the suite.
- Desired occupancy date and the length of lease requested.
- Information about pets
This townhouse is conveniently located close to restaurants, shopping centers, theaters, Fish Creek Park, grocery stores and is easily accessible from MacLeod Trail or Deerfoot Trail.
Open floor plan with neutral palette,( cupboard finishes may vary) allows you to chat with your guests/children while preparing dinner. Lovely gas fireplace with glass block detail.
Basement is ideal for storage.
All exterior maintenance is done for you by the condo association!
SORRY, NO PETS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Unit 176 is available.