|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeTownhouseTownhouse||Rent $2145||Deposit$2145||Beds 3 bd||Baths 2 ba||Sq. Feet1500 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityJun 15, 2020|
|Townhouse Unfurnished 1500 ft2 Deposit: $2145 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities Included: Cable Water|
River Front Townhouse
Incentives: Replacing carpet with high end laminate + new bathtub shower/faucet
Video tour link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?Nev=rjDWk5WJI7M&feature=youtu.be
The floor remodel is going on which is expected to be done by June 15. The video was made before renovation started. The first four pictures were recently taken with new floors in all three bedrooms. No showing at the moment. Please stay tuned. Thank you!
Available June 15, 12 months' lease.
- Well kept and constantly improved
- End unit townhouse right face the green space and bow river. Unbeatable view. Walk to Edworthy Park.
- Perfect place for a couple, small family or three adults sharing
- 3 good sized bedrooms with big windows. Master bedroom faces bow river/ green space with unbeatable view, high ceiling and 2 pc ensuite.
- 1 full bath, 2 half bath
- Bright kitchen with lots of cupboards and dining area. There is also a formal dining room on the same level
- Spacious single car garage; heated with its own furnace
- Bike path is just at your door step. It's your choice to bike, drive or take bus to downtown which is 5 km away. Close to Foothill Hospital (Walkable in 20 mins) and Children`s Hospital. Easy access to Canada Olympic Park and mountains.
Layout (5 level split)
- Walk into the entry level with the closet on your right then the door lead to the attached garage.
- Go down half level is the bsmt with utility room and lots of storage space(unfinished)
- Go up half level is the south facing living room with unbeatable bow river/green space view. Big window/sliding door invites the sunshine.
- The 3rd half level you will see a spacious kitchen with dining area, walk-in pantry with stacked washer and dryer. A spacious formal dining room and an adequate 2 pc bathroom finishes this level.
- The fourth half level is occupied by a huge south facing master bedroom(210sqft) with bow river/green space view and high ceiling. Two big windows. The 2 PC ensuite is not big but functional.
- Another two big bright bedrooms (125sqft and 110sqft) and a full bathroom finish the top level. Each bedroom has its own good size closets. There are two linen closets in landing area.
Things to consider
- Rent includes cable TV, water & sewage, garbage collection, yard maintenance and snow removal. You pay your own electricity & gas which roughly averages to $150/month. This is compared to the average $400/month by adding cable TV, water & sewage, garbage collection to your bill which is typical when you rent a single house or duplex. The actual rent is $1,895 comparing apple to apple. The added benefit is snow removal and yard maintenance worry free.
- Fireplace is not working.
- Quite some stairs; not suitable for people with mobility issue
- One parking in garage and one parking on driveway. Condo visitor parking is for visitors only
- Rental application and references will be requested.
This may not be the correct location of the property