|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeSharedShared||Rent $650||Deposit500$||Beds 1 bd||Baths 1.5 ba||Sq. Feet1000 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermNegotiable||AvailabilityImmediate|
|Shared Unfurnished 1000 ft2 Deposit: 500$ Term of Lease: Negotiable|
|Utilities Included: Heat Cable Electricity Water Internet|
Shared accomodation with very nice people
Incentives: Bedroom unfurnished or furnished depending on your needs
Our home is quiet, clean and respectful. Jordyn snd Steve with their new pup Nova are just the loveliest couple. Aedyn is also very kind as well and she spend a lot of time at her boyfriends house so she’s not around as much. And my pets Lucy , senior cat is a sweet and Gabby is a rescue who was found hit by a car and emaciated is also lovely, a little timid as she has some trust issues.
One bedroom is available, it is furnished with queen sized bed, nightstands and Samsung tv your bedroom with your own lock and key on your bedroom door also) if you require an unfurnished bedroom I can move the items out. References from current and previous Flatmate’s available 😄
Please note: for the past three months I have had three different people sign up to live in our home for 6 month lease, all three have not committed to stay and gave me a days notice that they will not be paying rent and moved on. This is after I have gone to considerable effort in obtaining furniture for them, feeding them and making sure they are comfortable in my home) I am renting the bedroom to get caught up on bills and each time this has affected me financially. If you are not able to commit to rent for a minimum 6 months, please do not contact me for this room. It is a lot of work to move someone in and I am dealing with injuries from a car accident so I don’t have energy or time to do this every month. I guess I could have just said “serious inquiries only please.”
if you are respectful and want a nice place to live, you will find good energy in our home and it’s also very affordable as all extra are included. I often cook for everyone as well. Happy New Year Everyone!!!
- Common areas: living room with 50 inch Smart TV and Alexa, kitchen, laundry in basement
- Non smoking townhouse, smoking is allowed on patio
- Housekeeping in common areas (kitchen, living room and basement) is done by me, which includes cleaning main floor bathroom, vacuuming and washing floors. You are only responsible for cleaning your bedroom and bathroom and removing your own garbage, recycling and composting and helping with emptying the dishwasher or shovelling walk when needed.
Due to Covid, high touch areas are sanitized often.
- Looking for respectful and clean flatmate to share my home with. Open to any age, students, seniors, or a couple. (couples would have to pay an additional $75.00 for water and utilities, it costs more to have more people using lights and water)
- security camera on main floor
- minimum 6 month lease
- If you have any questions or want book a time to view, feel free to contact me. Thank you kindly