|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeApartmentApartment||Rent $1145||Deposit$1145||Beds 2 bd||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet1000 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityImmediate|
|Apartment Unfurnished 1000 ft2 Deposit: $1145 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities Included: Heat Water|
1000 sq.ft sunny warm top floor 2 BRD 3RD (Top) FLR APRT
RENTAL UNIT IDEAL FOR
One-two working adults or mature students. Looking for long-term tenants who want a safe, secure and well maintained home. Welcome all serious enquiries.
Non-smoking and pet-free building.
Rent less than August 2021 Edmonton average ($1197) for an above average apartment.
Very well-maintained apartment with new kitchen appliances.
- Mix of floorings; new carpet in sunny bedrooms; new flooring in living room.
- Quiet; only share one wall with another unit.
- Windows on three sides.
- New natural gas in-suite HE furnace.
- New dishwasher, new dual-flush toilet, new low-flush shower head.
Building & grounds
- Set in a small parkland back from road.
- Well-maintained grounds & walk always shoveled in winter.
- On site caretaker.
- Capilano Mall 2-5 minutes (all amenities).
- Fire Services ~ 2 blocks
- Great access to all major N/S, E/W transit routes.
- Ideal and quick commute to Concordia University, Kings University, Norquest College.
- One bus ride to LRT connection to NAIT or University of Alberta.
- Ideal access to Ft. Saskatchewan, east end and Sherwood Park;
- Right on # 1 bus route and connections to all main WE/NS transit.
Rent & Landlord
- Includes heat (furnace), natural gas (oven and stove-top), and water.
- Great landlord; very responsive to any issues.
- Lease complies with Alberta Residential Act (everyone treated fairly and well).