|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeBasementBasement||Rent $897||Deposit$897||Beds 2 bd||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet800 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityImmediate|
|Basement Unfurnished 800 ft2 Deposit: $897 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities not included - see description|
Free Rent - Stylish and Modern 2 Bedroom Basement Suite with Private Laundry!
Free Rent - move in now and get one month free rent when you sign your one year lease (contact us for details)!
2 Bedroom bright, beautiful basement suite
You will love coming home to this stylish apartment which has been tastefully updated throughout and is completely separate from the main floor.
- Kitchen features beautiful mocha colored cupboards & tile mosaic back splash
- Carpeted Master Bedroom with 2 closet spaces
- Second bedroom carpeted
- Gas stove, Fridge
- Open concept living room with new laminate floors
- Custom Shower stall with glass doors and Italian tile
- In suite laundry with washer, dryer and lots of cupboards and extra storage
- Fenced backyard
Welcome to Virginia Park! Lots to see and do and close to everything!
- On a major bus route
- 5 minutes walk to the LRT station
- Seconds away from sports and picnic/barbeque areas galore
- Easy access to Wayne Gretzky, Yellowhead, Fort Road, 112 Avenue, 75 Street, 82 Street, 50 Street main thoroughfares
- Concordia College only blocks away
- Great access to Nait, U of A, Grant MacEway, Vanguard
Monthly Rent - $797
Security Deposit - $797
Utilities ADDITIONAL but FIXED – Gas Heat, Water, Power, Garbage and Sewer $200/month (and you save on hook up fees).
Walk across the street to Borden Park for fire pits, kids playground including summer programs, outdoor swimming, free outdoor tennis courts, and ball diamonds. The river valley is only a few blocks away for your walks, runs and bike rides. You’ll love the great access to the bus and LRT routes, as well as great access to the rest of the city via Wayne Gretzky Drive, the Fort Road, the Yellowhead. Groceries are close at hand, with Save on Foods walking distance away and Kingsway Garden Mall is an easy drive or bus ride down the avenue. Downtown is only minutes away. Concordia College, Nait and Grant MacEwan are all close at hand.
Pets - SMALL Dog OR Cat ok with a Pet Fee ($50/month dog $25/month cat)
Covid-19 Rental Viewings Update:
Your health and safety is very important to us. In this unique time, we are being creative in helping you find your next home safely:
Use the video tour link provided to have a look at the suite
The suite is currently vacant, so exposure for any showings is minimized.
If you are interested in viewing it, we can do either a Virtual Tour via Facetime where you can direct us and ask questions, or an in-person viewing where we will open the suite and you can view it on your own. We will be available to answer questions.
Yearly Lease Preferred. Credit Check and References will be required with applications