|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeBasementBasement||Rent $650||Deposit$650||Beds 2 bd||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet900 ft2||FurnishingFurnished||Lease TermNegotiable||AvailabilityImmediate|
|Basement Furnished 900 ft2 Deposit: $650 Term of Lease: Negotiable|
|Utilities Included: Heat Cable Electricity Internet Water|
Spacious walkout Basement suite w/ Lake view up for rent
ONLY 1 Room left ($650/month with a lakeview)
Beautiful 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom newly renovated WALKOUT Basement suite up for Rental.
This unit is fully furnished including brand new cooking wares. Perfect opportunity for a student or working individual who doesn’t want to spend much time setting up a house.
You might be wondering what is walkout basement? Why is it special?
A walkout basement suite which is equivalent to separate apartment. You get a separate entrance. This is on ground level so you never feel like it is a basement as we have big windows for sunlight.
This is a brand new unit with Brand new appliances, hardwood flooring for your living space and soft carpets for your bedrooms.
We are located in beautiful community of Orchards at Ellerslie which gives you many benefits such as:
Easy to access to bus stop
3 min drive to nearby Gas station and Convenience store
Under 7 min of drive you will find yourself with many choices of restaurants, Pharmacy and basic necessity stores
9 min to major shopping centre (South Common)
17 min to Edmonton International Airport
Available immediately for right candidate.
Give me a call on (587) 501 4212 (Arth Soni)
Questions you might have:
- Is this is shared accommodation? Yes you will share the living area, Kitchen, Dinning area and washroom.
- How can I ensure privacy in my room? You will have a lock on your bedroom door for increased privacy.
- Are pets allowed? No pets allowed :(
- Is there a security deposit? Yes, you will pay $500 for damage deposit and 2 months of rent which will be calculated as 1st and last month of rent
- Utilities, Wifi included? Yes everything is included in the room price
- Is the house fully furnished? Yes it is. It is a move in ready
- Family profile of landlord? We are family of 4 (No kids, we are quiet family and would like someone quiet and respectful)
- Is the price negotiable? Unfortunately it is not as this is already a steal of deal.
- Is the price negotiable if rented the full basement? Absolutely it is, however don’t expect $150-$200/month or more discount.
- Can I schedule a viewing? Give Arth a call for viewing.
This may not be the correct location of the property