|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeCondoCondo||Rent $1800||Deposit$1800||Beds 1 bd||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet||FurnishingFurnished||Lease TermShort Term||AvailabilityImmediate|
|Condo Furnished Deposit: $1800 Term of Lease: Short Term|
|Utilities Included: Heat Cable Electricity Water Internet|
Fully Furnished One Bedroom Condo in the Ice District (Fox Two tower)
The Fox Two tower is located by the Ice Distract on 104 street and 102 ave. Just steps to the Rogers Place, local restaurants, downtown YMCA, library, the City Center, the Bay LRT station and all other amenities in downtown. Lots of restaurants on 104th Street and surrounding areas.
This fully furnished one-bedroom apartment has an open bright floor plan with an east facing balcony (downtown view). It is perfect for an executive in town on business or a professional couple who enjoy downtown living.
What is included:
- Furniture, bedding, kitchenwares, and cooking wares
- Appliances (Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave)
- Utilities (Shaw high-speed Wireless Internet, TV and TV cable service, Netflix, power, heat, water)
- In suit laundry
- One underground parking (optional)
What is excluded:
- Pay Per View / Video on Demand with Shaw
- TV cable can be upgrade on your own cost
- Without a parking stall the rent is $1800 monthly;
- With a underground parking stall the rent is $2000 monthly
No pets or smoking.
One month rental as deposit.
It is fully furnished, just bring your suitcase!