|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeCondoCondo||Rent $1350||Deposit$1350||Beds 1 bd||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet980 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityImmediate|
|Condo Unfurnished 980 ft2 Deposit: 1350 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities not included|
231, 10407 122 ST - Don't miss out on this BEAUTIFUL 1 Bedrm Condo!
This beautiful 980 sq feet, 1 bedroom condo located in the Oliver area is perfect for downtown working professionals or students.
Situated next to the trendy 124 Street and Brewery District, just a short walk to anywhere downtown including Grant MacEwan University and the new Rogers Centre. Large open concept with eating nook and west facing balcony. Includes in-suite laundry, 5 appliances and one heated underground parking space with secure storage locker.
Available July 1st!
Security deposit: $1350
Utilities: Not included
Pets: Not allowed
- Living room and bedroom, open kitchen, and balcony
- 4-piece bathroom with tub and shower
- Appliances: refrigerator, electrical stove, microwave and dishwasher
- In-suite laundry (washer & dryer)
- Flooring: laminate, carpet in bedroom
- 1 heated undercover parking stall included
- Parking stall close to elevator
- 1 bedroom – 980 SQ FT
- storage unit included
- Quiet, clean, safe, and secure building with intercom system
- Well maintained, and well managed
- Ideal for students, singles and working professionals
- Visitor parking
- Close to major bus route
- Walk score 80
- Close to trendy 124th Street & Brewery District
- Short walk to Grant MacEwan University
- Short walk to the new Rogers Place
- Walking distance to anywhere downtown
- Close to parks and restaurants
- Quiet neighborhood