|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeHouseHouse||Rent $1795||Deposit$1795||Beds 3 bd||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityImmediate|
|House Unfurnished Deposit: $1795 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities Included: Not included|
Great House in Great Neighbourhood (N. Glenora)
Renovated semi-bungalow in North Glenora makes wonderful home!
North Glenora is a highly desirable neighbourhood with many of the advantages of Old Glenora, but at a more affordable price! The charm of a well-established, friendly, and crime-free neighbourhood with big trees and older homes, but only a 10 minute drive to downtown Edmonton! Within blocks of shopping at Westmount Shopping Mall. Proximity to Groat Road gives this home easy access to most areas, including U of A.
- Completely renovated Kitchen and Bathroom
- Original oak Hardwood Floors on main floor.
- Air Conditioning
- Main floor Office/Bedroom
- Two bedrooms on upper floor.
- Undeveloped basement
- High-efficiency Furnace and re-venting
- Large yard with feature fence in good repair.
- Single detached garage with remote over-head door and power supply, with driveway and extra parking pad.
Unique, hand-crafted stairway railings, make this home inappropriate for children under 10 yrs. old.
Lots of Extra Storage space has been renovated into the charm of this old house : 2 large sliding linen cupboards recessed into walls on the stairway landing, ‘hidden’ storage alcove in master bedroom, extra cabinet in bathroom, broom closet beside kitchen, etc.
- LOOKING FOR RESPONSIBLE, TIDY TENANTS WHO ENJOY YARD WORK!
CONTACT: I prefer that you TEXT ME on cell phone.
This may not be the correct location of the property