|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeHouseHouse||Rent $1990||Deposit$1990||Beds 4 bd||Baths 2 ba||Sq. Feet2000 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityImmediate|
|House Unfurnished 2000 ft2 Deposit: 1990 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities not included|
PETS OK!! LARGE SPACIOUS HOUSE AVAILABLE IN DESIRABLE ALLENDALE NEIGHBOURHOOD
Located in one of the most desirable neighbourhoods in Edmonton- Allendale! Featured in Moneysense Magazine and ranked in the top 25 due to it's close proximity to Whyte Ave and plush tree-lined streets.
Allendale boarders the prestegious neighbourhoods of Belagravia, Queen Alexandra, Hazeldean, Strathcona, Pleasantview and Parkallen. It is 10 minutes to Whyte Ave Restaurants, Shopping, Entertainment and more! This home is nestled in the renowned, well-treed section of allendale known as "the Loop." This quiet residential street is minutes away from Southgate shopping centre, Strathcona Mall and Argyle Shopping Centre.
- New hardwood floor upstairs
- Newer windows
- Recently painted
- Enjoy a full sized washer and dryer on the same floor
- Newly installed vinyl and warm broadloom carpet flooring throughout. Upgraded cork underlay provides very good sound proofing and sound dampening to reduce noise transfer from upstairs
- Large and efficient master bedroom with lots of natural light closet space
- Newly renovated bathroom is bright and clean with extra shelf space
- Full fenced and landscaped yard (perfect for pets!) with ample street parking. Backyard deck also built in back yard for tenant enjoyment.
- Separate access through rear entry
Back yard features a fully fenced landscaped area perfect for pets, kids, BBQ and recreational activities. Lots of parking at front and back of property.
Rent duration min 1 year term (utilities not included!)
Allendale is an established and quiet west end residential neighbourhood in the heart of Edmonton, less than 10 minutes away from Whyte Ave. The neighbouhood is bounded on the north by 104th Street and Gateway Bldv (providing easy north/south access to anywhere in Edmonton), and on the south by the Argyle Road.
Alberta views raved about the neighbourhood stating "Turn-of-the-century Allendale was desirable for the same reason it is today: it’s close to Whyte Avenue, but not too close. Later, as the University of Alberta, city bus routes and shopping centres blossomed on the perimeter, Allendale has increased its cachet."
NAMM named the district in its survey of the "Best Communities for Music Education", which included 110 school districts nationwide.
Schools in the district (with 2014-15 enrollment data from the National Center for Education Statistics.) are:
- Hillside School served 351 students in pre-kindergarten to 3rd grade
- Brookside School served 450 students from 4th to 8th grades
TAGS: UofA, student, students, unfurnished, quiet, whitemud, yellowhead, oliver, dog, dogs, cat, cats, west edmonton, Allendale, whole house, basement, main, fence, back yard, parking, garage, crestwood, glenora, west jasper, jasper place, Mackinnon Ravine, river, shared, private, quiet, friendly, cats, dogs, fenced, parks, allendale high school, elementary, downtown
This may not be the correct location of the property