|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeHouseHouse||Rent $2200||Deposit$2200||Beds 4 bd||Baths 2 ba||Sq. Feet1871 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityJul 01, 2021|
|House Unfurnished 1871 ft2 Deposit: $2200 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities not included|
4 bedrooms + 2 kitchens + 2 bathrooms
The main floor :
- features laminate flooring
- kitchen with modern stainless back splash
- one bathroom
- 3 well appointed bedrooms
(Master Bedroom : 3.69x2.74 + Bedroom 2 : 2.63x3.04 + Bedroom 3 : 2.65x3.20)
- large open space concept for living room and/or dining room area
- a good size bedroom (3.57x3.54)
- a kitchen
- bathroom with a shower
- BONUS : the bright colours and fun designs make it move in ready, you don’t even need to put wall art up!
The laundry room is downstairs, at the bottom of the stairs.
The huge fenced backyard is the most attractive part for kids. There is also space for a vegetable garden where beets, carrots, potatoes, cucumbers, tomatoes and herbs have successfully grown in the past.
- close to Meadowlark bus station
- redeveloping neighbourhood of Jasper Park
- quiet neighbourhood
- local bakery
- local restaurants
- Edmonton Public Library
- near WEM and Misericordia hospital
- several parks and schools within proximity :
=> Preschool : Rio Terrace Community Preschool + École Pré-maternelle Bobino Bobinette
=> Elementary Schools : James Gibbons + École Notre-Dame
=> Jr/Mid School : Stratford
=> High School : Jasper Place + St Francis Xavier
Tenants are presently occupying the house until the end of the lease, June 15, 2021.
Due to Covid restrictions, we will not be viewing the house while tenants are present.
Viewings can be done as of June 15th, 2021 complying with health guidelines and measures (masks, sanitizing, social distancing and limiting number of visitors at one time to view).
Pet : negotiable
Available : July 1st.
Email or text 780.554.7465