- Name is required
- Email is required
- Incorrect email
- Phone is required
- Incorrect phone
- Message is required
- Security code is required
Be very suspicious of any landlord that is out of town and requires you to send money in exchange for the property keys. Visit our scam alert page for more information.
- Deposit $1295
- 1 Bath
- 1000 ft2
- Unfurnished, Furnished, Negotiable
Features & Amenities
About 5224 53 avenue
PetsCats & dogs negotiable
Tenant ParkingSingle garage
GREAT VALUE!!! - 2 Bedroom Bungalow with Garage by Golf Course close to NW Upgr
House for rent Redwater, Redwater Rental, North West Upgragding, NWU, contractors, construction, house rental redwater, Redwater Alberta, NWR, North West Redwater, North West Upgrader, Military, Pembina
GREAT VALUE in REDWATER!! - 2 Bedroom Bungalow with Garage by Golf Course close to Northwest Upgrader, Agrium, Shell Scotford Refinery
- Bungalow right by the golf course in REDWATER (just outside Edmonton)
- Bungalow right by the golf course
- 2 Bedrooms
- interior of house has newly fresh paint
- Close to North West Redwater Construction site (Great for NWR construction contractors!)
- Close to Scotford (Shell) Upgrader
- Clean bright bungalow in a quiet decent neighborhood
- All stainless steel appliances included (fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher)
- Huge backyard with a deck, garden shed & fire pit
- Single car garage with RV parking
- Very near to Provident Place Recreational center (skating, hockey & curling)
Walking distance to:
- Golf course
- swimming pool, Provident rec center
- Park : Centennial Park
- center of town
- Industries in the Redwater area
- Access Pipeline
- ARC Resources
- Enbridge - Fort Hills Pipeline Project
- North West Upgrading
- Petro Canada
- Provident Energy
- Redwater is located : 40 min (54km) to NE Edmonton & 37 min (50km) to Edmonton Garrison "Steele Barracks" (CFB Army base)
30 min (34km) to Shell Scotford
33 min (40km) to Fort Saskatchewan
Home at Last!
For the Professional couple or family that requires only the best, you will feel right at home in this beautiful, 2 bedroom bungalow by the golf course.
You will feel proud to call this your home. This immaculate, spacious bungalow is 1000 sq. ft. with a single car garage and RV parking. It is located in a quiet and family friendly residential area close to a school and rec center. This home has 2 large spacious bedrooms. Each room has plenty of closet space for all your storage needs.
The main floor has a spacious kitchen with new stainless steel appliances (Fridge with ice and water, stove with glass cook top, built in microwave, dishwasher) and newer kitchen cabinets. The eating nook can easily accommodate 5 people and has a large vented window over looking the backyard. The living room is warm and cozy with a large picture window providing lots of light. There is a door leading from the kitchen to an open backyard for gardening and having a BBQ.
Imagine on those nice sunny days and after a hard days work, its nice to relax and have a BBQ on your deck and for the kids to enjoy the huge yard in the back. The yard is fenced and offers a fire pit and a garden shed for storage
For extra storage, your basement is open, clean, bright and spacious . The basement has a laundry (utility) area with newer energy efficient Maytag Centenial washing machine and dryer for all of your laundry needs. There is plenty of storage space in the basement.
This bungalow is situated in a great location in a quiet neighborhood by walking trails and parks. The bungalow is conveniently located by schools (Ochre park school & Redwater school), shopping complexes (IGA, Dollar store, Subway), Provident rec center and library. Did I mention its close by the Redwater Golf course; a great place to play a couple of rounds of golf! It only takes 45 minutes to goto N.E. Edmonton, 30 minutes to Scotford and 35 min to Fort Saskatchewan.
With all these benefits and an affordable price of $1295 per month , you can finally stop your search; just move in, unpack and say your home at last!
Pets are negotiable with a monthly pet fee.
Utilities are extra and can be obtained by yourself from the service providers OR you can pay a monthly flat rate utility charge. Contact us for details.
Redwater is : "A HOMETOWN COMMUNITY WHERE EVERYONE BELONGS."
Just a note: If you are interested in having a look at the unit, please be aware that our requirements are:
- Good credit
- Reference checks
- No smoking allowed
- Application approval contingent upon credit check, employment and references.
- Co-signers may be considered if application doesn’t quite meet standards.
If you feel that you satisfy these criteria please arrange a viewing by sending us an email.
******************* RENT TO OWN OPTION MAYBE AVAILABLE PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS *****************************
***** Please note, due to the large volume of calls received in our office, contacting by email in regards to this property will result in a more efficient response to book a showing time or answer questions. *****
Thanks and have a great day!