|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeCondoCondo||Rent $1975||Deposit$988||Beds 2 bd||Baths 2 ba||Sq. Feet850 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityImmediate|
|Condo Unfurnished 850 ft2 Deposit: 1/2 month Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities Included: Water|
Brand New 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Suite - Ready For You Now!
**Unit is available for move in anytime between now and April 1st**
This brand new, never lived in unit is located in the up and coming Brydon Crescent area.
This is the perfect location and home for a working couple or young family who wants to create their own sanctuary complete with green space. It is bright, modern, and has a beautiful east facing garden patio right off the living room, to enjoy the daytime sunshine.
The master bedroom has built in A/C unit, ensuite bathroom and both rooms offer closet organizers to keep things neat and tidy.
You will find quality construction and high end finishing in your new home including:
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Engineered quartz countertops and quality cabinetry in the kitchen
- In-suite washer and dryer
- Engineered wood flooring in kitchen & living area and carpets in bedrooms
- BBQ space on patio
- Storage locker
- Secure FOB entry underground parking with one assigned parking stall
- Safe and secure bike locker
- Gym and multi-purpose room in building
- Secure kids play area and outdoor relaxation space on backside of the building
- Just off of 200th street, central to the #10 and Fraser highway
- Just a quick walk to Muckle Creek, Brydon Lagoon and parks with a nearby playground.
- Easy access to biking, running and walking trails as well as bird watching and picnic sites around Brydon Lagoon.
- 5-10 minute drive to Willowbrook Shopping Centre, Real Canadian Superstore, Costco, Walmart, Home Depot, and all of the restaurants in that area including Cactus Club, Milestones, Browns, Olive Garden, Red Robin, Haven, etc
- School Catchment:
- 3 minute walk to Global Montessori School
- 4-5 minute drive to Nicomekl, Alice Brown or Simonds Elementary Schools
- 4-6 minute drive to H.D Stanford middle School, or Douglas Park Community School
1 year lease (will consider 6 months), non-smoking, sorry no pets.
References and credit checks required, electricity and tv/internet are not included.