Here are some other properties that you might like
St. Laurent Manor Apartments
- Deposit 637.5
- 1 Bath
- 625 ft2
- Long Term
Features & Amenities
About St. Laurent Manor Apartments
PetsCats negotiable No dogs
St. Laurent Manor Apartments for Rent in Prince George, BC
St. Laurent Manor Apartments, at 2692 Upland Street in the Central Fort George neighbourhood of Prince George, provides convenient apartment living in this updated, clean and secure rental apartment building.
One and two bedroom apartments feature updated flooring and paint, with bright spacious living spaces and kitchens including stove, fridge and some with dishwashers. There is also in-suite storage, window coverings and even fireplaces in some end units. Building residents enjoy covered parking, a secure entrance and clean spacious laundry facilities.
St. Laurent Manor Apartments is one block away from the Cariboo Highway and a close drive to downtown, the University of Northern British Columbia, College of New Caledonia, and the Pine Centre Mall. A bus stop is only minute away and travels directly to the downtown core or UNBC. The Prince George Regional Hospital is also just a few blocks away, as are schools, parks and the Prince George Golf and Curling Club. Learn how our Prince George apartments for rent, like St. Laurent Manor, will suit your lifestyle needs by calling the building manager today.
*All prices, availability, and incentives are subject to change. Conditions may apply. Floor plans and photos on our website provide general information about our suites. Individual suites may be different than shown.
- A three storey building located at the corner of Upland Street, one block from Cariboo Highway
- Superb shape with spacious hallways and clean grounds
- Laundry facilties are in a bright large room.
- Covered parking
- Security entrance
- Cat friendly
- St. Laurent Manor is centrally located in the Central Fort George neighbourhood one block from Cariboo Highway
- Driving distance is only 5-10 minutes to downtown, Pine Centre Mall, University of Northern British Columbia and College of New Caledonia
- Bus stop near the building that travels directly to UNBC or downtown
- Seven blocks to Prince George Regional Hospital
- Close to schools and parks
- Spacious apartments include a fridge, stove, window coverings,and some also with dishwashers
- Unique penthouse suite
- Updated with newer carpets, appliances and paint In suite storage
- End units have a fire place