City View Executive home in Christie Park View SW $100K+ theather room + moreBack to Results
|Property Type||House||Square Footage||3850|
|Monthly Rent||$6700.00||Year Built||1992|
|Security Deposit||6700||Parking||garage - double|
(Super Big size)
|Term of Lease||2 year or more lease|
miilion + Executive home 3850 sq ft plus basement over 5500 sq ft living area. with unobstruced city views from every floor. 3+1 super big bedrooms home with a fully developed basement including walk out basement with huge recreational room. $100K+ theather room, amazing four pieces bathroom steam shower. Main level hard wood flooring, ceramic tile throughout. Spectacular staircase overlooking spacious landing. Large den, half bath on main. Tons of windows for lots of light and sunshine. Upgraded kithchen with granite counter tops, all new fixtures, island, separate eating area with panoramic city views, wrap around a deck overlooking city cente. Very open concept from the family room to the kitchen. Formal dining and living room. Huge master bedrooms 1000 sq ft+ , walk in closet 6 pieces bathroom. Huge spare rooms wiht walk in closets. This home many extras and has just $400K renovations in the last several years. Spacious, elegant and tastefully done. Fantastic street appeal, brick, clay tite room. Show 10 out of 10 must view if interest. Thanks
Please see below detail.
1. The contract shall be 2 year term with possible extension
2. All type of utilities (gas, electricity, water, garbage) shall be at tenant's own cost.
3. NO smoking in the house
4. The house is not used for any other business purposes.
5. No pets are allowed
6. Need your current employer and current income prove pay stubs.
7. Need copy of your picture ID after you renting the house.
8. Tenant will have to pay for the unexpired term of the lease if terminate the least, subject for the owner finding a new qualify tenant
9. The tenant cannot sublease without your permission.
Please contact me below detail:
Best of the Best Consulting Services Limited
Kenny Ma, President
Specializing in Oil and Gas Personnel
|Walk-Out Basement||Public Library|