Beautiful 3 Bedroom, 2.5 baths Home for Rent in Panorama HillsBack to Results
|Property Type||Main Floor||Parking||garage - single|
|Monthly Rent||$1700.00||Under 18||Allowed|
|Availability Date||August 01|
|Term of Lease||1 year|
Welcome to 710 Panatella Blvd NW.
This home is:
- A modern home that offers Quality Living at its Finest!
- Spacious, Upscale and Sparkling Clean!
- For the professional couple or family who deserves nothing but the BEST!
- An immaculate upscale 1650 square feet (main floor) semi-detached home with an attached garage
- Located in the quiet, desirable, family friendly Panorama Hills neighborhood.
As you can see in the pictures, you will feel at home the instant you step inside your door:
- Your spacious and fully open floor plan home features 3 large bedrooms including a large master bedroom with a walk-in closet; 2-full and 1-half bathrooms. This home is completely upscale throughout.
- The main floor has an open plan kitchen, with a large island with extended eating ledge, complete with a dishwasher and granite countertop. Your dining area has big, bright and open sliding windows. Just imagine the wonderful meals you can make in your tastefully designed and bright kitchen with modern colors; you will be the envy of all your friends when they come over for your next dinner party. Your kitchen comes with numerous full height maple stained upper cabinetry with upgraded crown molding and all upgraded stainless steel appliances, filtered water and ice maker . Need storage? Your kitchen comes with a corner pantry to store all of your extra appliances, food, snacks and cleaning supplies.
- Just imagine enjoying the benefit of an attached garage, with a high-end automatic garage door opener. No more wrestling with the garage door, or worse off parking outside what almost feels like miles away from your front door. You will be able to keep your car warm and safe in your attached garage…plus you will also have a parking pad that can fit your second vehicle.
- I bet you are quite often disappointed when you rent a home and you have to “fight” with the old appliances, and typically nothing works. You will have 5 top of the line appliances, and you will not have to worry about them breaking down or not working.
- Amongst other things, during winter, your family will enjoy those long cold evenings by your private cozy fireplace.
- The final touch to this great home is a nice yard out back for the kids and spacious deck for the BBQ; great for all your entertaining needs.
This established neighborhood is a friendly and safe place to raise a family…with its strong sense of community. It features all school levels, shopping (including Superstore, Home Depot, Canadian Tire, etc.), convenient transportation connections and excellent sports and recreational opportunities.
You will be situated close to all necessary amenities. These include schools, shopping centers (including CrossIron Mills Mall), library, golf course, public transportation and parks. In fact, you are never more than a short distance to everyone and everything. For those further destinations, you will only be a hop, skip, and jump away from several thoroughfares (including Stoney Trail NW ring road), saving you commuting time and easier on gasoline costs.
If you have been researching newer homes with attached garage for rent in the area, you have got to come view this place!!! As you can see in the pictures, this beauty is ready for you to live in.
---HOW TO MAKE THIS HOME YOURS---
You want a smoke-free property and have no pets. You are willing to undergo a criminal background and credit score check as per policy. You have a record of paying bills on time and consistently.
You are seeking a 1-year lease term for August 1, 2016 lease resumption.
The rent is $1,700 and damage deposit is $1,700. The first month rent and damage deposit are due in certified funds before you move in. Utilities are not included in rent.
Please respond to this ad by calling 403 744 1004 with your name and contact information if you would like to schedule an appointment to view this home and get your application started.
|See Full Description||Dishwasher||Golf Course|
|Window Coverings||Public Library|