|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability||Photos|
|TypeApartmentApartment||Rent $2095||Deposit$2095||Beds 3 bd||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityImmediate|
|Apartment Unfurnished Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Unit Description: 3 Bedroom Utilities not included|
Aspen Village Townhomes
Visit our Website: https://www.caprent.com/apartments-for-rent/ottawa-on/aspen-village/
No last month's rent deposit*
Rental office is located at 650 Woodcliffe Private
Picture yourself amongthe spacious and friendly neighbourhood of Orleans while living in thesetownhomes for rent in Ottawa. Situated a short drive from the heart of Ottawa,Aspen Village townhomes feature a vibrant neighbourhood with close proximity toall the amenities you'll need while living in these deluxe suites.
Nearby restaurants,bakeries shops and sports centres make life at Aspen Village convenient andeasy. Roy Park, Heritage Park and Chapel Hill are all steps from your frontdoor when you call Aspen Village home.
These Ottawa townhomesfor rent feature 9' ceilings, dishwashers and ample storage space, plusindoor/outdoor parking and a children's playground to keep little onesentertained.
Have Questions? Contact the Property Manager: (613) 424-1418
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted Via RentMoola
- In-suite laundryOutdoor and Indoor parking
- Balcony or outdoor space
- Upgraded & deluxe suites with 9' ceilings
- Children's playground
- Air conditioning*
- Parquet floors
- Storage space
* Not all townhomes have air conditioning. Ask the rental office for more details
- Get everything you need steps from your door with restaurants, shops and recreation right in your neighbourhood.
- Navigate your commute easily with close proximity to major streets and highways like Innes Road, Jean D'Arc, St Joseph Blvd, Highway 417 and Highway 174.
- Close by hospitals and health centres offer peace of mind to families and elderly renters.
- Take advantage of our capital city's cultural offerings all year long, such as summertime festivals, Winterlude and ice skating along the Rideau Canal.