Here are some other properties that you might like
526 Labrador Crescent
- Deposit $2350
- 1.5 Baths
- 1448 ft2
- Long Term
- Oct 15, 2023
Features & Amenities
About 526 Labrador Crescent
Tenant ParkingOutdoor Outdoor Single garage
526 Labrador Crescent, Gloucester
Welcome to this charming townhouse located in the heart of Gloucester, Ottawa. 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths, 3-storey, 1,448 sqft. Situated in a prime location, this property offers the best of both worlds - a peaceful suburban setting with all the conveniences of city living right at your doorstep. For those who rely on public transportation, you'll be pleased to know that public transit options are just a stone's throw away. Whether you need to commute downtown for work or explore the city's vibrant neighborhoods, getting around will be a breeze. Plus, with shopping centers and malls in close proximity, you'll never have to travel far to satisfy your retail needs. Nature enthusiasts and families will also appreciate the abundance of parks nearby. Whether you want to go for a jog, have a picnic with friends, or simply enjoy some fresh air, there's a green space waiting for you just moments away. And with schools within easy reach, this property is an excellent choice for families with children. With its ideal location and array of amenities, this townhouse at 526 Labrador Crescent truly offers the best of Ottawa living. Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity to call this place your home!
- Over-sized attached single car garage with opener and inside access
- Spacious living and dining room
- Open and bright kitchen with granite countertops, flush eating bar and spacious walk-in pantry
- Hardwood floor throughout the living and beautiful tile in kitchen
- Large balcony
- Energy efficient lighting
- 9' ceiling on living floor
- Primary bedroom with walkin closet
- Convenient 3rd floor laundry room
- Window coverings
- Central air conditioning
- Stainless steel appliances (fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer)
- Ample of storage throughout the home plus a basement for additional storage space.
Walking distance to shopping plaza: FreshCo, Shoppers Drug Mart, LCBO, Scotiabank, CIBC, Canadian Tire, Tim Horton's and various restaurants. Findlay Creek is home to the new Vimy Ridge Public School (Kindergarten to Grade 8 offers regular program and early French immersion program)
- 10 minutes away from South Keys Shopping Centre
- 12 minute drive to Hunt Club Rd Highway 417 entrance
- 2 optional OC Transpo Park & Rides within 10 minute drive or drive to the downtown core within 30 minutes.
Available October 15th
$2350.00 month plus Heat, Hydro, Water, Hot Water Tank Rental.
Requirements : ✓ Credit check ✓ Reference check ✓ First and last month deposit ✓ 12 months lease minimum