Be very suspicious of any landlord that is out of town and requires you to send money in exchange for the property keys. Visit our scam alert page for more information.
Here are some other properties that you might like
295 12th Street East
295 12th Street East
2 Bedrooms Apartment
- Deposit Ask
- 1 Bath
- Long Term
Features & Amenities
Laundry - Coin/Card
Laundry - Shared
About 295 12th Street East
PetsCats & dogs negotiable
Tenant ParkingOutdoor Street
Welcome to Terrace Apartments in Prince Albert!
Find peace, quiet, and security with Terrace Apartments and enjoy weekends exploring all that Prince Albert has to offer you. Settle in to a safe, calm, and comfortable community today. Conveniently surrounded by parks, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, adventure awaits you at Terrace Apartments.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Free Early Move-In on the 24th
- Flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
Suite & Building:
- Spacious and newly renovated two-bedroom suites
- Open and bright living rooms with large windows
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge
- Security lights
- Laundry facilities
- Heat and water included
- Surface parking: $15/month
- Short drive to Highway 2 and 3, and nearby public transit
- Enjoy quick access to the North Saskatchewan River, Rotary Trail, Bateman Island, Little Red River Park, Kinsmen Water Park, Kinsmen Park, High Noon Optimist Park, Mair Park, Perfect Balance Yoga, West Hill Community Club, Prince Albert Historical Museum, Prince Albert Arts Centre
- Is close to Saskatchewan Polytechnic, Prince Albert Campus, Prince Albert Collegiate Institute, John Diefenbaker School, Ecole St. Anne School, Wesmor Community High School, Queen Mary Community School, St. Michael Community School
- With access to Cornerstone Shopping Centre, Gateway Mall, South Hill Place, Safeway South Hill Mall, Peavey Mart, Real Canadian Superstore, Tim Hortons, TJ’s Pizza
- Nearby Victoria Hospital, South Hill Medical Practice, Pharmasave Prince Albert
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.
Book a Viewing Here: