Be very suspicious of any landlord that is out of town and requires you to send money in exchange for the property keys. Visit our scam alert page for more information.
Here are some other properties that you might like
2115 Angus Street
2115 Angus Street
2 Bedrooms Apartment
- Deposit Ask
- 1 Bath
- 950 ft2
- Long Term
Features & Amenities
Laundry - Coin/Card
Laundry - Shared
About 2115 Angus Street
PetsCats & dogs negotiable
Tenant ParkingOutdoor Street
Welcome to Angus Place in Regina!
Find peace, quiet, and security with Angus Place and enjoy weekends exploring all that Regina has to offer you. Settle in to a safe, calm, and comfortable community today. Conveniently surrounded by parks, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, adventure awaits you at Angus Place.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
Suite & Building:
- Spacious two-bedroom suites
- Open and bright living rooms with large windows
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge – stainless steel options available
- In-suite storage and walk-in closets
- Balconies with city views
- Air conditioner
- Keyless entry
- Security lights
- Laundry facilities
- Heat and water included
- Surface parking: $15/month
- Short drive to Highway 6, Victoria Ave, and nearby public transit
- Enjoy quick access to downtown Regina, Lucy Eley Park, Central Park, Art Gallery of Regina, Sandra Schmirler Leisure Centre, Currie Field, Cineplex Cinemas Normanview, Mosaic Stadium, Royal Saskatchewan Museum, Saskatchewan Science Centre, Wascana Lake, Regina International Airport
- Is close to Saskatchewan Polytechnic, University of Regina, First Nations University of Canada, Ecole W.S. Hawrylak School, Wilfred Hunt School, Mother Teresa Middle School
- With access to Regina Farmers Market – Outdoor, Safeway Cathedral, Community Garden, Shoppers Drug Mart, Leopold’s Tavern, Cathedral Social Hall, Gale’s Wholesale, Excalipurr Cat Café, Bodega Tapas Bar
- Nearby Regina General Hospital, Pasqua Hospital
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.
Book a Viewing Here: