Residential Property Management refers to residential rental dwellings of all kinds. One of the main responsibilities of a property manager in residential management is selecting suitable tenants for the property, one that is financially stable, capable of complying with the terms of the tenancy and of good reputation. This is in addition to collecting rents, negotiating agreements, controlling the maintenance of the property and keeping accurate books and records. We are the liaison between the Property Owners and/or The Management Firm operating on the owner’s behalf and tenant. We are committed to a high standard of professional conduct, ongoing education, and a strict Code of Ethics and Standard of Business Practice to service our clients.
RPM - property Management Company manages the accounts and finances of the real-estate properties, and participating in or initiating litigation with tenants, contractors and insurance agencies. They adhere to the rules and regulations of the landlord/tenant law when dealing with evictions, non-payment, harassment, reduction of pre-arranged services, and public nuisance.
- Market and Advertise property
- Study the current markets and advises clients of findings to ensure their investment operates effectively and profitably.
- Show property to prospective renters
- Screening and selecting suitable tenants
- Qualify the renter through reference checks and credit check
- Negotiating leases or tenancy agreements
- Walk through the property and conduct a pre move-in report.
- Collect rent Cheques and Damage Deposits for properties.
- Conduct mid-year walk through inspection on the property.
- Ensuring lease compliance
- Supervising the maintenance of the lands and building(s)
- Maintaining proper accounts, reporting of all income and expenditures
- Maintaining good tenant relations